~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

An Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [Heroes 2 Bugs] Aqua Barrier Is Brown Barrier In Game
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Unknown_Hero Yesterday at 08:46

» [Heroes 2 Bugs] Artifacts Not Given With Ultimate Artifacts
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Unknown_Hero Yesterday at 08:45

» Did you know that... HoMM2 Units!
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Orzie 2020-07-10, 22:27

» [Heroes 2 Bugs] Summon Boat Spell Bug
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Unknown_Hero 2020-07-09, 03:47

» H3SW General Discussion
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Orzie 2020-07-08, 05:22

» Changes to the game's graphics
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby Unknown_Hero 2020-07-06, 08:28

» Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Desecrated Lands
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2020-07-04, 22:46

Poll
"Wait" in HoMM2?
Yes
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Redbar1180%Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Redbar12
 80% [ 55 ]
No
Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Redbar1120%Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Redbar12
 20% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 69
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Succession Wars - General info & Announcements
Introduce yourself
Project Ironfist announcements
Welcome fellow Enrothians!

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake01
Nomad
Nomad
Blake01

Quality Points : 11
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Empty
PostSubject: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake   Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitime2019-08-17, 00:23

If there's any good old Master of Magic fans lurking in these forums I've recently made a video (as part of a up and coming Civ related games in HD series) touring what I feel is the best MoM fan project out there called Master of Magic – Implode’s Multiplayer Edition, a brilliant Open Source Java MoM engine rebuild that supports larger maps, up to 14 players (either Human or AI), and any modern resolution like HD 4K etc. The only it's missing is AI and some good bug fixing and polishing.

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Screenshot01 Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Screenshot03 Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Screenshot04 Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Screenshot12

Although sadly it's creator Implode has gone AWOL and the project has been inactive for a while now.. Sad

But hopefully one day he'll return to it, or someone else will finish what he started due to it being opensource...

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake 6qFo55P

Back to top Go down
http://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
Blake01
Nomad
Nomad
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake   Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitime2019-08-24, 21:23

OH MY GOD!!! :O

Looks like I don't have to worry about this unfinished fan remake anymore as it appears we've got an official Master of Magic sequel or Remake on way (courtesy of Slitherine who've bought the rights from Atari's IP dungeon and just made the announcement on their site)!!!

Guess this explains the mysterious Atari activities I noticed recently. Clearly they reacquired MoM so they could sell it to Slitherine for $$$.

I'm such a super fan of this 25 year old game that I run a MoM fans facebook group so as you can image I'm SUPER EXCITED about this news lol. Smile

I can't can't believe that after all these years a real sequel just might be happening now. Sadly most of the old MoM forums are long dead so if there's any fans here who know of a good old MoM2 wishlist/feature request list out there please let me know and I'll go post it over on the Slitherine forums (which I've just signed up to).

They've probably barely started the project yet so now is the time to get fan feature requests and wish list items in front of their faces. If the remaining fan base doesn't speak up now then god knows what sort of game we'll end up with. So now is the time to act!

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Nomad
Nomad
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake   Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitime2020-05-31, 21:40

WOAH!!! The good news keeps coming for MoM fans. After years Implode has returned from his self imposed exile (think kungfu movie where the bad guy bests the good guy so the good guy climbs up a mountain and learns better kungfu with some old guy with a grey beard who never speaks and then the good guy comes back and kicks the bad guys ass lol) and released a new version of his HD Multiplayer remake of Master of Magic with for the first time FUNCTIONING AI!! This is the moment many like me have been waiting/hoping for.. hopefully people try it and give him some feedback!

Announcement: https://mom.pjj.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9815

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/momime/files/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake   Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Forums of Enroth ~ :: International Board :: The Tavern-
Jump to: