~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-22, 07:15

» fheroes2 General Announcements
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Polskie powitanie
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar110%Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar11100%Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar110%Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2022-09-04, 02:34

Heroes Orchestra has announced two concerts to celebrate its five year anniversary!! Very Happy

Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero 306502540_1091244538169175_3113650447109144474_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=4zFrpmrq3-YAX-Hqsnh&_nc_ht=scontent.faal1-2

The concerts will take place in Warsaw, Poland Poland Necro, on the 24th of September at 17:00 and 20:00 respectively.

The first concert, which will mainly include HoMM III music, is already sold out, but the second concert, with themes from HoMM II, IV and V, still have some seats available.

1st concert, 24th September 17:00:
Available online right here:

2nd concert, 24th September 20:00:
Available online right here:

People who are interested in H3SW may even be fortunate enough to meet some team members Wink

GodRage, rrravyn and Zense like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2022-09-18, 06:42

UPDATE!!!

After high demand, Heroes Orchestra has announced that both concerts will be live streamed on YouTube for everyone to watch (and listen) for free Very Happy
I can highly recommend to tune in to this as the orchestra is both very talented as well as passionate for the HoMM music and of course Paul Romero is the man if you have any interest in the music of HoMM.

GodRage, rrravyn and Zense like this post

Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

Quality Points : 41
Registration Date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2022-09-21, 06:19

Oh yes! I will be there for the second concert Smile Will say hello from forum to Paul Romero Very Happy

Sir Albe and Zense like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2022-09-22, 01:34

rrravyn wrote:
Oh yes! I will be there for the second concert Smile Will say hello from forum to Paul Romero Very Happy

Great to hear rrravyn!! Very Happy We can have a little meetup then as Uhm and I are also attending the second concert Smile)
I guess we can meet in the foyer or something some time before the concert starts? Very Happy

rrravyn likes this post

Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2022-09-22, 10:12

Sir Albe wrote:
rrravyn wrote:

Great to hear rrravyn!! Very Happy We can have a little meetup then as Uhm and I are also attending the second concert Smile)
I guess we can meet in the foyer or something some time before the concert starts? Very Happy

Sure thing Smile I don't have Messenger now, but will send to Uhm my phone number, so we can meet Smile

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2024-03-05, 03:57

Hello guys! Paul Anthony Romero was in Poland again and I got new photo (like and update) Very Happy Was on his quintet concert, great fun and some nice variations of our beloved soundtrack. Hope that next time we can see each other on concert again Smile

Sir Albe and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2024-03-07, 06:55

Hi rrravyn Very Happy

Great to see you managed to get to one of the concerts!! I would have absolutely loved to go as well, but the concerts very unfortunately coincidence with another travel of mine.
Still, I am happy that you got to talk to sweet Paul again, have a nice picture and enjoy the wonderful music!! Very Happy
I will be sure to do notify you and Uhm when Paul comes to Poland again, so we can all meet up Smile

rrravyn likes this post

Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime2024-03-23, 22:45

There are few videos from quintet concert. I will link them below Smile Have nice time with them <3  ... &lt;3

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJqBM5CWfw
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBzYuH_vOwk

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero   Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Page 1 of 1