~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [H3SW v0.8.2] Badlands
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-09-02, 01:43

» Concerning Balance in H3SW
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby mORISman 2024-08-30, 01:44

» H3SW General Discussion
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby mORISman 2024-08-27, 07:22

» New Heroes of Might and Magic!
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-08-26, 06:39

» 0.8.2 FOG OF WAR BUG
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-08-21, 05:29

» [H3SW 0.8.2] Barbarian Challenge
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-08-11, 08:46

» Support for WINDOWS Touchscreen
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby mORISman 2024-08-11, 00:14

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar110%Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar11100%Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar110%Introduce yourself - Page 8 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.2 Beta

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+66
Roxterat
summerloud
count_aleksey
MartiusR
mORISman
sirDranik
foodlord
evanisdead
Blake01
Ctesiphon
Ermelloth
VojtechVitek
arborist
kingarthur
wielkaberta
Jachu
QuakerRUS
GrishaDozer
Djakal
Rubinia
DarkAtom
patsh
rrravyn
metsejadur
Kristo
Huntka
woorkewoorke
robizeratul
dimixbikes
Ghoul
Aescule
AkuAkuIslands
Basileus
andi511
Ragoon
Sibernethy
Gravorce
BlackDragon
Radagast82
Energy Y
tanenorther
GodDamnPeasants
Daleron
Netheril
Uhm
Galaad
YhyJasne
buffkaz
NikitaTheTanner
Unknown_Hero
Roarkes
feanor
Pitsu
Tibor0803
Verriker
SkeleTony
Steven Aus
djenic
Arys-Pole
Sir Albe
Tout à fait
GodRage
Orzie
tophatchild
Sawelios
Archibald
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

Introduce yourself - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-02-15, 01:54

Greetings, evanisdead and welcome to Forums of Enroth! It still fascinates me to find younger people loving the older titles.

I also remember very well that stack overflow with Ghosts while playing my favorite map Ghost Planet, so I'm with you at that. Very Happy

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-02-25, 08:01

Hi, I'm not really used to forums like this, so sorry if I make some silly mistakes.

1. I started playing HoMM in my early childhood. Back then, I wasn't very good at strategy games in general and usually just played against myself with multiple teams and took pleasure in cleaning up the map and putting large armies against each other.

2. My sister owned a copy of Heroes III+IV Complete and I always played and enjoyed IV a lot.

3. I don't really know of any HoMM communities. Maybe the one on GOG.

4. No, there's always been plenty of content for me to play so I've never felt the need to.

4. Depends on what you consider old. I frequently play a lot of games that are 10-15 years old. Mostly singleplayer ones. If we are talking about Heroes I+II era games, I'd say Jagged Alliance 2 comes the closest in style. Maybe throw in some Fallout 1 and Stronghold. I don't really care how old a game is. A truly great game is great forever.

5. I found this forum through someone talking about a mod for Heroes III that made it look like Heroes II. I've always loved how the first Heroes games looked and I could never get into III because it felt like a worse looking IV to me. When I found the mod I was quite frankly blown away by how good it looked and knew I wanted to get involved.

I'm a bit of an artist and have spent a lot of time modding different games in the past (mainly Fallout New Vegas) and I'd love to contribute in some way to that project. Be that, converting maps, testing, making assets or so on. Whatever is most needed and that I can help with. This mod is like the Heroes III I always wish I'd had instead.

6. I speak Danish and English fluently.

7. Chain Lightning all the way.

8. I'm not sure. Ask away if I missed something important.

9. I discovered it through a link on the Mod DB page.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 229
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-02-25, 09:24

Welcome to our forums, Dreamia Introduce yourself - Page 8 164599763
Dreamia wrote:
[...] When I found the mod I was quite frankly blown away by how good it looked [...]
Hahaha I share this feeling!! Introduce yourself - Page 8 2551314513

Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-02-29, 02:41

Hello and welcome to Forums of Enroth!

Regarding arts and general modding efforts, feel free to leave a message in any of our topics or contact me directly. We are always in need of people who care and have a little bit of time for help. Smile

While H3SW section here might seem silent in the past few months, we are always around and the work goes on.

Peasant
Peasant
foodlord

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2020-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-03-15, 11:40

Hi, I am enjoying H3SW so far and am excited for further updates! I have been playing HOMM since the first game. My family actually upgraded our first computer to Windows 98 so we could play HOMM 3. I've always had a fondness for the series, though lately it has diminished with each installment.

Who got me into HOMM? My grandma! She came over with a 'new computer game' for myself, brother, and two cousins to play. Our first map was Dragon's Pass. Naturally the RNG chose Sorceress for our female cousin. I can't remember the details of the game, except that 'wolves are strong honey'. LOL.

Well greetings and thank you for the experience! I've been wanting to play Heroes 2 and 3, not "2 or 3," but "AND". This has been satisfying that need.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 456
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-03-17, 06:57

Hi Dreamia! Nice to see a fellow Dane around here Very Happy Danish flag

I did a similar thing playing HoMM when I was a child. Back then it was more about discovering the maps, towns and creatures that challenging yourself with the computer players Smile

I hope to see some art work or something else of yours. As Orzie said we could use some extra hands at the moment. It always makes me happy to hear people enjoy the mod.

And hello to you too, foodlord! Smile

Glad to hear you enjoy H3SW as well!! That makes me want to do some more modding Smile Great story of yours! I never thought I would hear someone getting into HoMM because of their grandma Very Happy (and she was right about the wolves too)
Back to top Go down
sirDranik
Nomad
Nomad
sirDranik

Quality Points : 27
Registration Date : 2020-07-29

PostSubject: Hi all!   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-07-29, 04:32

My first post here. )
I've loved HoMM series from the first seconds I saw this game.
Really nice, atmospheric game, that captured my heart forever.
Played HoMMII some years. Then played HoMMIII for the long period of time. And even now, almost 15 years later I dive into this incredible world of fantasy creatures and strategy.
Currenly my friend works on a freeheroes2 project, and that has brought second breath to my passion to this game. I'm trying to help him, help this game to shine better.
So here I am. Came here for inspiration and heroic-science.)

GodRage and Orzie like this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

Quality Points : 78
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-07-30, 05:13

Hi sirDranik.

Ah, a new project for Heroes 2, I want them all. Smile
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
sirDranik
Nomad
Nomad
sirDranik

Quality Points : 27
Registration Date : 2020-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-07-30, 05:41

I'm sure, I'll find lots of nice info and spend some time here with pleasure. )
Back to top Go down
mORISman
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
mORISman

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2020-10-14

PostSubject: Hi guys   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2020-10-14, 08:14

Hello at all,
I'm Maurizio I'm write form Italy (Naples), and I love homm2 since I'm was 8 years old.
I love some retro games like homm2.
I've so hope for many years to eventually mod of this game and uolà, Orzie did it!
Other game was Hazard of pumpkin software. I tried to start it on my windows 10, with some modification, and I remember of so many memories when I was young.
Another game that I loved is: NFS III hot pursuit. All other NFS are trash! police are Kamikaze, therisn't competition. Now take NOS and you've risolved all and win... bleeeah. In NFS 3, you must have been good at driving the car, stop. Police was not kamikaze and not was faster as you with a lamborghini...
Ok, I write from hours.
Thank u at all!

GodRage and Sir Albe like this post

Back to top Go down
MartiusR
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
MartiusR

Quality Points : 7
Registration Date : 2021-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-04-17, 11:24

Hello everybody, my name is Marcin, I am from Poland. My first contact with Heroes of MIght and Magic series was the Heroes III (base game bundled with Shadow of Death), but I admit that it was Heroes II which was more appealing to me, probably due to more unique and charming aesthethics, personality and... better campaign mode. To be honest,up to this day I can't remember what were campaigns in Heroes III about, but I never had such issue with Heroes II or Heroes IV.

I'm also big fan of Heroes IV (despite "negative reputation", in my opinion unfair) so up to this day Heroes II and IV are my favourite games in the series.

I can't say how happy I was when I've discovered (quite recently, despite the fact that it's available for long time) project with "transition" of Heroes II to Heroes III engine. I'm very happy that it happened and now, well, it's quite hard for me to go back to the original Heroes II, since this mod is so incredibly good and enjoyable! This mod was the reason why I've registered on this forum.

Also quite recently I've started my adventure with Might and Magic series - started in a bit unusual way, because with Might and Magic 6. My first three... Or maybe even four...attempts were unsucessful (mostly due to the specific way of obtaining vital skills and lack of knowledge about the game's world), but since a couple of weeks I'm playing intensively in this game and I can't believe, how great game was waiting for me for such a long time (on GOG library).

Of course aside from Heroes series I have plenty of favourite turn-based strategies (Age of Wonders 1 and 3, Disciples 1 and 2, M.A.X., Gladius: Relics of War) and turn-based tactic games (Laser Squad: Nemesis, Incubation, Rites of War, Chaos Gate). And I'm playing in maaany other genres (mostly focused on PC games, I had some short episode(s) with consoles, but I got back quickly on the PC).

Sir Albe and Unknown_Hero like this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-04-28, 04:58

Welcome MartiusR Introduce yourself - Page 8 2551314513
I see you like M.A.X. too!! Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140 I have made a fansite about it: http://godrage.online.fr/MAX/
And if you want to play a bit of turn based M.A.X., check out "M.A.X. Touch" Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140

MartiusR likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
MartiusR
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
MartiusR

Quality Points : 7
Registration Date : 2021-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-05-01, 06:53

GodRage wrote:
Welcome MartiusR Introduce yourself - Page 8 2551314513
I see you like M.A.X. too!! Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140 I have made a fansite about it: http://godrage.online.fr/MAX/
And if you want to play a bit of turn based M.A.X., check out "M.A.X. Touch" Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140

Thanks for the link! I really like the oldschool vibe on your website.

Back to top Go down
count_aleksey
Peasant
Peasant
count_aleksey

Registration Date : 2017-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-12-22, 01:40

Hi everybody,

I've been a member for several years actually but never introduced myself. Today I found a post about civ2 scifi scenarios, which took me back in the day when my brother and I used to make custom stuff for civ. I might actually keep them on an old HDD, if I find them I'll share them with the OP.

When did you play Heroes of Might and Magic for the first time?
- Around 1997. I was around 9 at that time, didn't speak any English. Played it by memory, and often got schooled by my older brother.

What HoMM you discovered first?
-  I remember copying h2 on 14 floppies or something. Later on, I changed my hard disk and for whatever reason, that big .agg file wouldn't extract on it (tried it endlessly with multiple sources) so I had to switch to h1. It was a downgrade but I sure loved it. Once h3 came out, that's what I stuck with most of the time. Still, h2 will forever hold a special place in my heart.

What HoMM community you frequently visit?
- only this one, and maps4heroes for maps

Have you ever made maps for HoMM?
- yup, many at the time, but most are lost. I have had back luck with hard disks at those times. I now have around a dozen for h3 made around 10-20 years ago. I have posted some on maps4heroes: https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes3/maps.php?keywords=Aleksandar&type=&size=&sort=3

What others old games do you play?
- Dune the adventure game, point and click adventures, civ2, SimCity 2000, baldur's gate,

What do you hope to see / to do on this forum?
- Always on the lookout for non-generic maps. Enhancement mods also. Can't wait for Succession Wars 1.0 Very Happy

What languages do you speak?
- English, Macedonian, Serbian

What is your favourites in HoMM II ? (what Town, Creature, Spell, Artifact, Hero, map)
- Knights and Warlocks. Favourite spell, chain lightning. Creature - the most beautiful dragons ever drawn.

How did you discovered this forum?
- can't recall, it's been some time now

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-12-29, 04:33

Can I still say welcome after that long delay? Laughing
3 maps online. 3/dozen. Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140

count_aleksey
Peasant
Peasant
count_aleksey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-12-29, 23:10

GodRage wrote:

Of course you can Very Happy

GodRage wrote:

I know I know Sad but I have so many files on the old HDD it's hard to get final versions or which are completed. Just found two more, I'll upload them on the same link. Can I upload files here?

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2021-12-30, 03:45

count_aleksey wrote:
GodRage wrote:

Of course you can Very Happy

GodRage wrote:

I know I know Sad but I have so many files on the old HDD it's hard to get final versions or which are completed. Just found two more, I'll upload them on the same link. Can I upload files here?
Welcome Introduce yourself - Page 8 2551314513

Here is a forum, you can post any link from what you hold Introduce yourself - Page 8 3293758093 , but it's impossible to store directly files on it. ^^

summerloud
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
summerloud

Quality Points : 5
Registration Date : 2022-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2022-02-05, 21:20

Hey there,

I'm new on this forum, just having discovered H3SW mod and this forum last week via the /r/homm subreddit.

I can't believe I haven't heard of it earlier, since I've been in love with Homm since first playing the Homm2 Demo in 1996.

Ive been playing Homm2 and Homm3 on and off for the last 25 years, during a lot of different phases in my life, now my kids like to watch me play "the adventure game" Smile.

I made 2 Homm2 maps decades back, which unfortunately got lost in time, but will now try to invest some time in mapping and maybe modding for H3SW.

GodRage, Orzie, Sir Albe and count_aleksey like this post

Back to top Go down
count_aleksey
Peasant
Peasant
count_aleksey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2022-02-09, 21:58

GodRage wrote:

Almost as precise as heroes Introduce yourself - Page 8 1f61b I had some more time in January and wrapped up some nearly finished ones I had.

Now there are 9... does that count as dozen ? Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2022-03-01, 08:00

Welcome summerloud Smile
Happy to see another fan of Homm2. Smile
Do you still have the URL of the reddit post? I'm curious about it. Introduce yourself - Page 8 2551314513

count_aleksey wrote:
Now there are 9... does that count as dozen ? Introduce yourself - Page 8 589285140
You can share them via Lands of Enroth.
https://heroes2.forumactif.com/t772-lands-of-enroth-maps-system
It would also give me "energy" to continue to upgrade it. Smile (I was originally waiting the H3SW 1.0 release to work again on this website ^^)

Orzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Roxterat
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Roxterat

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2023-04-02

PostSubject: Well, here I am.   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2023-04-02, 06:26

Hey, I'm someone who named himself "Roxterat" long time ago on the open webs.
I like the Ideas questions so let's answer those.

- When did you played Heroes of Might and Magic for the first time?
It was in 199x, some time before 2000 - HoMM2. Loved the cozy graphics and to this day it is the reason why I keep returning to it.

- What HoMM you discovered first?
HoMM2.

- What HoMM community you frequently visit?
Frequently.. none really.

- Have you ever made maps for HoMM?
Yes, HoMM2, HoMM3 and HoMM4 maps.

- What others old games do you play?
I only play games nowadays considered "old". A lot of them.

- What do you hope to see / to do on this forum?
Figure that a version 1.0 has been released and the magnificence of HoMM2 graphics and HoMM3 mechanics are working like a nicely oiled watch.

- What languages do you speak?
English, Slovak, Czech, C, C++, Java, Matlab + Simulink. (Take with a humor, it's first of April over here right now.)

- What is your favourites in HoMM II ? (what Town, Creature, Spell, Artifact, Hero, map)
Town - Knight. Creature - Crusader. Artifact - The Golden Tax Lien Smile. Hero - Rebecca or Ruby. Map - any balanced one except for Broken alliance. That unbalanced thing means so many pleasant memories of torture..

- What else should we ask you?
If I'd like to contribute to the project somehow..?

- How did you discovered this forum?
Sent message to Facebook, here I am now.

I contribute to fheroes2 with Slovak translation, it's a lengthy proccess and H3SW mod is my favorite thing when it comes to combination of the best there is - H2 graphics and H3 mechanics, can't resist. Want to see the day when no crashes happen, all options are resolved and configurations applyable. At this point, it already has a very nice form, so tacos to all who made this happen!

GodRage, Orzie, Sir Albe, DanilaRud015 and Halib like this post

Back to top Go down
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

Quality Points : 23
Registration Date : 2019-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2023-04-02, 10:45

I guess since I'm here (and found it only because someone wrote something here, hello btw), I will answer those questions.

Hey, I'm Danila! (usually have nickname 'Danila015' in games or anywhere else). I'm a skeleton with red hat and a map maker, who does maps in games. If talk about me myself - I'm a 18 years old, who wants become a game designer (by getting first job as a QA Tester). Also sometimes I do drawing and just hanging around.

When did you played Heroes of Might and Magic for the first time?
In 2 years my parents showed me a disc, which had HoMM 1 - HoMM 4.
What HoMM you discovered first?
HoMM I
What HoMM community you frequently visit?
I can't say that I'm very active talking anywhere. I visit HoTA and helping H3SW with map converting.
Have you ever made maps for HoMM?
Be skeleton map maker and don't make maps for HoMM? Heh, I made maps for HoMM 2, HoMM 3 and HoMM 4.
What others old games do you play?
Hmm, I can't say that I play anything other old than HoMM. Maybe Space Rangers could count as 'old'.
What do you hope to see / to do on this forum?
Help convert/make maps (and maybe draw stuff? but maybe not really) for H3SW and check fheroes2 stuff.
What languages do you speak?
Russian, English, Ukrainian.
What is your favourites in HoMM II ? (what Town, Creature, Spell, Artifact, Hero, map)
Favourite town is Necromancer, Creature is Bone Dragon(yea, I like undead stuff), Spell is Meteor Shower, Artifact is Lighting Rod, Hero is Brother Brax, Map is Ghost Planet (or Leopoldville, I honestly don't know which I like more).
What else should we ask you?
I have no idea, really.
How did you discovered this forum?
In H3SW VK group noticed post about custom maps.

GodRage, Orzie, Sir Albe and Roxterat like this post

Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2023-04-03, 08:08

Hello and welcome to the Forums of Enroth!

Quote :
We are always in need of some programming help. The main trouble is that we don't use "bare" C or C++, because we also have to employ debugging / reverse engineering for the creation of plugins. Any experience in that field would be awesome.

GodRage and Roxterat like this post

Back to top Go down
Roxterat
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Roxterat

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2023-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2023-04-03, 10:57

Orzie wrote:
Hello and welcome to the Forums of Enroth!

Quote :
We are always in need of some programming help. The main trouble is that we don't use "bare" C or C++, because we also have to employ debugging / reverse engineering for the creation of plugins. Any experience in that field would be awesome.

Thank you for your welcoming.

I do imagine the whole project started from H3, either with WoG or it's elements got implemented over time since H3SW is coming in mods with it's pack and then, nice and slow, from menu through town screens and mechanics (implemented from H3 files or not) it gathered up a form we can see today.
I'd also think nearly the whole part of menu and most of map and town screen image and interactive elements needed not only to be moved but also redone from scratch, if not entirely, though combat screen seem to retain a good deal of it's mechanics.
But enough of speculations, I should be okay with both C and C++, and though I have not reverse-engineered a project before, loads of debugging had to be done for any projects and their plugins I was involved in.
I'd love to support this cause in any way possible, being a big fan of object oriented programming and loving to see the merge of cozyness (H2) and excitement (H3) together.
I'm willing to learn new ways and develop in various environments as well, I am aware it takes a ton of catching up before one can do a thing for project, but that too is necessary. If I could be used for any kind of contribution, I would be at the community's and project's developers' service.

In any case, thank you for this brilliant idea and for making it possible!

GodRage, Orzie and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime2023-04-04, 09:29

Sounds fantastic! I'll make sure to contact you in a few days to set things straight up.

GodRage and Roxterat like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Forums of Enroth ~ :: International Board :: The Tavern-
Jump to: