~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Fanstratics
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-10-06, 04:19

» Nowy silnik do Heroes 1?
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Baronus 2024-10-05, 05:36

» Polskie powitanie
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby zaisty 2024-10-04, 13:20

» [H3SW v0.8.2] Desert Isle
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-10-02, 03:03

» New Heroes of Might and Magic!
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-09-28, 00:54

» Silence of the Siren (HoMM like scifi game)
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-09-27, 23:41

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-09-22, 18:51

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar110%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar11100%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar110%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
The Floody Land
Forum Admins Feed
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.2 Beta

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!

Go down 
+26
Kentreri24
MaXenaeL
Rambo_Ironfist
AkuAkuIslands
Kantez
robizeratul
majaczek
Ragoon
Sibernethy
Ghoul
qlczas_PL
GodRage
Agar
Dr Slash
buffkaz
Geckatonheyr
Daleron
YhyJasne
Unknown_Hero
Tibor0803
Roarkes
Thorjac
Ser_Ironfist
Uhm
tophatchild
Orzie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-08-07, 16:07

Пишет, что документ удалён из общего доступа, не скачать. Положи псдшник в The Succession Wars Mod/Graphics/Creatures/main/7 - Witch/Tribal, как будет удобно.

Skeleton
Skeleton
Geckatonheyr

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2016-08-05

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-08-09, 04:01

Dr Slash wrote:
А он у меня как раз есть, кстати) Нашёл таки:

https://vk.com/doc21561663_437760998

Тоже пишет, что удален из общего доступа
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-08-09, 17:29

Выслано в личку. Просьба дальнейшие разговоры о графоне вести в теме Graphics Discussion.

Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 229
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-09-06, 04:55

The way it became encrypted in russian was fantastic! H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 164599763
(Even if I don't understand a word, it adds magic in the forum!<3  ... &lt;3 )

qlczas_PL
Pikeman
Pikeman
qlczas_PL

Quality Points : 20
Registration Date : 2016-12-21

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-12-21, 02:29

Hi there, I just joined after few months of trying to get an account here... I would like to get access to the latest beta.
I am professional tester and a die hard Heroes fan.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-12-21, 02:49

Hello! Please leave here your email so that we can contact you when the closed beta test starts.

Skeleton
Skeleton
Ghoul

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2015-07-01

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:59

Hey! I've been a huge fan of the Heroes of Might and Magic series for the majority of my life and have been following this particular project for a few years now, if it's possible to become a closed beta tester for anything I'd be extremely willing to do so and very grateful.

If an email is needed feel free to contact me at jasonhaftner@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:26

Hello Ghoul! I've enlisted you for beta testers. Please check your mail closer to the middle of February.

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Sibernethy

Quality Points : 9
Registration Date : 2017-01-08

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-08, 11:59

I have a large library of sound effects I can contribute to the project. Tell me what you think of these:

Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/SibernethyProductions
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

Quality Points : 352
Registration Date : 2016-05-30

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:16

Hello Sibernethy!

These effects sounds very good, yet far from Homm2 feel for me, like a retro, high sounds.
I wonder if you can edit them to fit better?

See this for example:

Also, do you make these yourself? Currently we could use sounds for new creatures, especially already animated ones imo:
https://heroes2.forumactif.com/t448-h3sw-creature-animations
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragoon97
Sibernethy
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Sibernethy

Quality Points : 9
Registration Date : 2017-01-08

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:32

Ragoon wrote:
Hello Sibernethy!

These effects sounds very good, yet far from Homm2 feel for me, like a retro, high sounds.
I wonder if you can edit them to fit better?

See this for example:

Also, do you make these yourself? Currently we could use sounds for new creatures, especially already animated ones imo:
https://heroes2.forumactif.com/t448-h3sw-creature-animations

I did make them myself, and I can make some new ones to suit the HOMM2 feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/SibernethyProductions
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

Quality Points : 352
Registration Date : 2016-05-30

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:40

Try with the animated ones then we will see from there Very Happy
But dont worry, you'll be valuable for sure! Not many sound artists around if I'm not mistaken :p

Lets wait for a word from Orzie too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragoon97
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-08, 20:49

Greetings, Sibernethy! Yes, in fact we don't have our own sound designer, while it is crucial for the project to have its own unique sound effects. Currently we use only those introduced in Heroes 2 and Heroes 1 FLAC in some cases.

In fact, we have a selection of various tasks for the sound design (creature sounds, adventure map object jingles, adventure map objects looping sounds, etc.) which may very well require your personal skills. Since we introduce many new objects which were not present in Heroes 2 (and some even in Heroes 3), there are a lot of vacancies to fill with our own designed sfx instead of using Heroes 3 analogues which often don't fit and break the game atmosphere.

--

For the start, we can try to speak about a few effects which will demonstrate your abilities to make sounds more or less fitting to Heroes 2. If this experiment goes well, a full list of required effects will be created alongside with a specified topic in the H3SW Development Board where we can start a full scale discussion.

I suggest trying some of these SFX:
- Crossbowman (walking, shooting, death) - the sounds are likely to be somewhat similar to already existing Knight creature sounds. I can provide any specific H2 sound/graphic resources you may need.

- Toad (jump, tongue attack, various croaking sounds to use for death/getting hit animations)
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Toad-j14H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Toad-a14H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Toad-d13
I suppose we can use some edited real life sounds for this piece, just to make sure we don't break any copyrights.

- Sounds for any of the creatures listed in the Creature Animations thread, preferably Moving and/or Attack and/or Death since these animations are necessary for the release of v0.8 beta to provide more or less comfortably looking battles.

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
majaczek

Quality Points : 6
Registration Date : 2017-01-14

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-14, 09:13

I may help with scripts and plugins Smile
Back to top Go down
robizeratul
Elf
Elf
robizeratul

Quality Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:14

majaczek wrote:

Welcome! That's good to hear!

The Heroes community is smaller than it was, but a few veterans still linger and create awesome stuff, your contributions will be awesome I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-15, 16:27

majaczek wrote:
You are very welcome. I ensure you that any of your developments will be available to the public as you asked me on Heroes Community. I don't know about the improvement of feanor's plugins (I will need to ask him in that case and it might take a while when he finds time to answer), but generally we don't keep our content closed (at least that one which was developed by us solely), unlike some marginals on Heroes Community may think. You know his(their) name(s).

A special list of programming features can be created in near future (yet, some of them are hard to implement, like multiple shadow tones for adventure map objects - the reason why our maps are still not looking 100% like Heroes 2 maps, or redesigned campaign screens). We will just need to keep record very thoroughly, to make sure we didn't forget anything.

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
majaczek

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-16, 04:48

I may volounteer to create script for Dragon Town as it were in h2 - neutral town with no hero classes. My approach, based on Jim Vogan approach doesn't use Town Type slot so if you present enough graphics it may provide up to 18 neutral town types, more than you need... I may show you a snippet later Smile it works on my mod already.

I prefer mechanics plugins than sound/graphics plugins. Dragon Town were unthoughfully easy to do, but it needed the concept (thanks JimV !) and is better implemented in my code, and I have space for at least 9 Neutral towns. I just need the graphics and units (plus some data of def position on screen).

Idea is that part of the rampart towns (it's arbitrary type, it may be as well any other town type) mimics beeing New town type, using graphics redirection (JimV script, Bersy code), dynamic change of town units (JimV script) and fix for growth (my script). I swapped detection of towns to something more feasible so you still can change the town name. next working example is my Divine Library.

I wish to do with you some mechanics plugin so I can use your code for Knightmare Kingdoms and you can use my code in Succession Wars. also I would like to use any pretty graphics from you if I think it fits my mods.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-16, 06:03

Concerning the offer about the neutral towns - I'm afraid we don't require such objects.
What we require and what you actually can do, freeing feanor of additional heavyweight and helping us a real lot is the implementation of Heroes 2 style dwellings (terrain-specific 1-square ones):

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Peasant_hutH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Tree_houseH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Goblin_hutH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 ExcavationH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Archers_houseH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Dwarf_cottageH3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Watch_tower

Unlike regular dwellings (placed in Common Objects), these dwellings don't have flags, don't influence on the creature growth in castles and accumulate creatures in certain numbers each week (I can provide the details). We require such objects badly to make our H1-H2 map conversions more precise. Such objects are not required to appear on random maps.

Another type of objects we require is the Genie Lamp which contains random (at least) or pre-defined (perfect!) number of genies to buy and disappears when all the genies are bought.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Ancient_lamp

Another type of objects we require is the Sphinx with adjustable riddles and rewards, but I don't know if this is ever possible via the means of Era.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Sfinks

Some other map objects are also required. You will be free to use any of your developments in your projects. If feanor is not against using his own plugins he designed for H3SW specifically (custom map directory, colored fonts, colored flags, etc.), you will also get the source codes for them. I am 99% sure that he is not against it.

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
majaczek

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-01-16, 06:57

I may do Genie Lamp with Random Predefinied value
it means init script would search for lamps and save random value to SN:W variable based on lamp position, then collection script would add or allow to buy as much of genies as it were in the variable.

I may also add the lamp to my scripts Razz
If it were to recruit it should be a dialog to buy and it would disappear only after there's nothing yet. the only problem I have I can't prepare dialog with animation, and if it were real dwelling it would need to either be zero-growth one or treated as 8tier dwelling in WoG (it has growth in town but not in dwelling)

I think I may do it the latter way...
Back to top Go down
Kantez
Nomad
Nomad
Kantez

Quality Points : 34
Registration Date : 2017-02-19

PostSubject: Hi everyone.   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-19, 08:12

I am watching at your project for about 3 years. Since the first published Alpha.

I'd wanted to offer my modest help in drawing the map objects. I'm not sure if i can create fully animated unit.
For now i'd limited myself to a few ideas.

Those coul'd be used as neutral monsters, guarding their custom dwellings or some treasures. (Something like hideout in the woods guarded by few elf archers and spearmen or abandoned temple\fort uarded by undead and Fallen Paladins.
Fallen Paladin (paladin stats + life steal)
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Fallen10

Elf Spearman (Spearman stats + poison)
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Elf_sp10

I can draw something but i need original adventure map sprites, if anyone coul'd provide me some of them i woul'd be grateful.
If you like it, i can try to draw full units and their dwellings but its not easy for me. Lack of experience you know. H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 3621766935
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-19, 16:39

Hello and welcome Kantez!

I must inform you that we do not longer require "frankensteined" assets since the requirements for the project graphics have risen with all these years of development. I still do hope however that you will be able to find something interesting for you in this community.

Cheers!

Nomad
Nomad
Kantez

Quality Points : 34
Registration Date : 2017-02-19

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!    H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-20, 00:11

In that case, i will draw some map objects then.
About that "frankenstaination" - in early stage of image it's quite helpful in keeping original graphic style.
Look at this:
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Avmwwh11
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Cottag11

I'd used some original buildings to replace homm3 watermill - you know its easier to gather some resources from small hamlet than from poor old guy in his mill H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 3621766935 (Welcome milord! I worked my ass hard this week so you can take evrything and give nothing back) Twisted Evil
Villages can provide useful resoures to anyone who keep them under control, same as water/windmills

I can edit its look a bit, add shadow, and make diffrent terrain versions. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
robizeratul
Elf
Elf
robizeratul

Quality Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-20, 00:28

Houses look cool I think. It makes the game feel more authentic. You dont expect each peasant to have the same type of hut Smile)
Back to top Go down
AkuAkuIslands
Pikeman
Pikeman
AkuAkuIslands

Quality Points : 27
Registration Date : 2017-02-10

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-20, 00:57

Hey Kantez and welcome to the forum!

Kantez wrote:
In that case, i will draw some map objects then.
About that "frankenstaination" - in early stage of image it's quite helpful in keeping original graphic style.

I'm a newcomer to the forum as well and I was pretty much in your position two weeks ago! I "frankensteined" a valkyrie together from original game sprites. Even after I redrew her, you could tell a bit too easily where her bits came from. If you want to keep on drawing creatures, I suggest you read through the graphic topics and see how you can do it without relying too much on original content. Drawing pixel art, not to mention animating it is quite tricky, but it's also great fun once you get the hang of it (I still don't). They run a tight ship on this forum when it comes to graphics, but don't let it demoralize you Wink

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Valkyr10
This is the Valkyrie I did. You can clearly tell that she's a mishmash of the Nomad, the Griffin, the Archer and the Unicorn.

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Watere10
And this is something I recently came up with, it's a water elemental made in style of HOMM6. I drew her without using any bits from original sprites, but she still looks like she could be in the same game (at least hopefully, Orzie and Ragoon might disagree with me).  Laughing

-AkuAku

Last edited by AkuAkuIslands on 2017-02-20, 01:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2017-02-20, 01:00

These houses are great! I will add them immediately. Maybe Majaczek could help us make some interesting script for it? Giving random resources for player every week, but he doesn't need to visit it all the time, just once.

@Kantez Are going to make the rest of animation? Looks preety cool!

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next