~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar110%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar11100%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar110%H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!

Go down 
+26
Kentreri24
MaXenaeL
Rambo_Ironfist
AkuAkuIslands
Kantez
robizeratul
majaczek
Ragoon
Sibernethy
Ghoul
qlczas_PL
GodRage
Agar
Dr Slash
buffkaz
Geckatonheyr
Daleron
YhyJasne
Unknown_Hero
Tibor0803
Roarkes
Thorjac
Ser_Ironfist
Uhm
tophatchild
Orzie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2021-02-26, 23:28

Hello majaczek!

That sounds amazing!! We are currently not having Feanor to help us out, so programming is just what we need Smile)
I can invite you to the dropbox folder and then we can discuss what you may help with Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubeusz
Peasant
Peasant
Bubeusz

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2023-01-10

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-10, 06:14

Hello team,

As I have heard about the project not having very brilliant times right know, I decided to ask if there is something I can help you with. I love the idea and have been waiting for the 1.0 version sooo long... Don't want it to collapse or slow down to infinity.

I have worked a bit in the pixel art style. I've done some graphics for my personal project, you can see them in here (scroll a bit):
https:// forum.nimnaros .pl/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=154

I was also doing couple of things for the mobile Heroes of Rahr game, until the developer said he rather wants to keep going alone. Part of the unfinished snow city view:
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 TZ6iAx4

To get things clear - I am not much familiar with pixel-perfect drawing and I will certainly need some colour palettes and typical Heroes 2 drawing style guide, but for example this particular task
Quote :
- New design for the Dervish castle/town and Witch town on the adventure map.
sounds doable for me, as there are a lot of other castles to be inspired and get main pattern. At least I can try my skills on it. I don't have tons of free time, but still it's better than nothing, I guess.

Let me know what do you think guys Wink

GodRage, Orzie, Sir Albe, dodge, Ergon and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-10, 08:48

Hello and welcome to our place!

I'm sending you a PM with the information on how we could work together.

Your style is pretty good, it won't take long for you to get accustomed to H2 style, both townscreen and adventure map/battle graphics.

In short: HoMM2 is not pixel art per se, I'd prefer to call it "VGA art". A 256-color palette is used, so there is no such concept as color economy; almost no dithering is used. What's characteristic for the style here is a clever choice of halftones, and it's best learned when looking at original sprites of creatures or adventure map sprites.

GodRage, Sir Albe, Ergon and Bubeusz like this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-10, 11:21

Bubeusz wrote:
[...]
I have worked a bit in the pixel art style. I've done some graphics for my personal project, you can see them in here (scroll a bit):
https://forum.nimnaros.pl/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=154

I was also doing couple of things for the mobile Heroes of Rahr game, until the developer said he rather wants to keep going alone. Part of the unfinished snow city view:
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 TZ6iAx4
[...]
This image is beautiful!!! I'll use it as wallpaper for a while. H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 2456025216 How do you name this city? ^^

Bubeusz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

Quality Points : 21
Registration Date : 2019-08-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-10, 20:49

Hello!

Is there still required guys, who convert maps from Heroes 2-Heroes 3 to H3SW? I remember last time helping with that (converting H2 M-maps), but is there still some maps which I could convert?

GodRage, Orzie, Sir Albe and Ergon like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-10, 21:20

DanilaRud015 wrote:
Hello!

Is there still required guys, who convert maps from Heroes 2-Heroes 3 to H3SW? I remember last time helping with that (converting H2 M-maps), but is there still some maps which I could convert?

Hi Danila

Don’t worry, we didn’t forget you or all the amazing maps you converted for the mod. I will contact you in one of the following days with more details, but generally speaking we are still in need of maps from H2, so your help would come in greatly appreciated!

GodRage, Orzie, Ergon and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
Bubeusz
Peasant
Peasant
Bubeusz

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2023-01-10

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2023-01-15, 11:57

Thank you guys for nice words and welcome Smile
I hope I will do something useful for you.

GodRage wrote:

This image is beautiful!!! I'll use it as wallpaper for a while. H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 2456025216 How do you name this city? ^^
Wow, thank you! Thats really nice to hear Smile This image has a lot of perspective issues, the whole castle is to be changed, honestly... but anyway. Name? Hmm.. No idea. It was meant to be a crazy dwarven technologist fraction with a little bit of necromancy in the background. I decided pink will add some originality here xd

I'm not sure if i'll finish it some day. We'll see. At least not in this form and not for HoR.

GodRage and Sir Albe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!   H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5