~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar110%Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar11100%Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar110%Important message for all H3SW followers Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Important message for all H3SW followers

Go down 
+2
rrravyn
Orzie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

Important message for all H3SW followers Empty
PostSubject: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-02-27, 03:21

Hello everyone.

With the recent geopolitical events which are indeed going to change the world forever, I must make some kind of a statement.

I suppose that it will be appropriate to speak for all Russian H3SW Team members with whom I am currently in touch.

We are completely and absolutely devastated by the decisions of our government and currently are still trying to understand what is going on and what will happen next. We never wanted anything like this, and have always wished for the better future of everyone. I personally donated for the victims of Ukrainian crisis in 2014, and will do that again.

With the impending chaos of anti-Russian sanctions by the Western world, there is a possibility that we may lose contact, at least until we find a workaround. The future of H3SW is currently under discussion. I have been contacted by Sir Albe with a set of questions and I suppose it will be alright to post my answers to the general public. See H3SW General Discussion for details.

When I was invited by GodRage to start a community here, I intended to create a fairy-tale place where people could dive into the fantasy world of Might and Magic, feeling themselves united by love of atmosphere and vibe of these games. I am deeply sorry for ruining this by this message.

Fizbin Hideous Mask

Last edited by Orzie on 2022-04-12, 18:35; edited 3 times in total

GodRage, dodge, rrravyn, Pitsu, Jachu and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

Quality Points : 41
Registration Date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-02-27, 04:29

You're not ruining it, Orzie, thank you for your words and your perspective, it means a lot in current situation. Thank you all for building this community. Heroes was always the game most important to Russian and Polish people so thank you very much for making this fairy tale place. Hope we will all meet here again when situation will got more stable - all healthy and ready to discuss and play in our favourite game together Smile

GodRage, Orzie and dodge like this post

Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-02-27, 04:51

Thanks a lot. The post in the Discussion thread is on. I hope it clarifies something for people who are still around and waiting for news.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
summerloud
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
summerloud

Quality Points : 5
Registration Date : 2022-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-02-27, 06:56

Thanks for making this thread.

My heart goes out to all Russian people who not only have to live under a shitty government but now also have to face global backlash.

All the best in these dark times, I still hope this will somehow end sooner than expected.

GodRage, Orzie and dodge like this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-03-01, 07:48

I want to say that political (and army) decisions from governments differ from civilian wishes/points of view.

Orzie, your post do not ruin our community, and even tell us that our community can be important to permit people to "evade" reality to the world of Enroth. Smile

I know that Chinese people use VPN to bypass their China restrictions.
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-03-01, 15:53

We are going to buy vpn too. No idea how we are going to pay for it though because of the sanctions on most Russian banks.

Anyhow, seems that I’m making some sort of a comeback. Can’t do music effectively right now.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

Quality Points : 30
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-03-09, 19:58

Thank you Orzie. Hope the project can survive all this.

GodRage, Orzie and Jachu like this post

Back to top Go down
https://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
GREMLMYR
Peasant
Peasant
GREMLMYR

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2022-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime2022-03-24, 08:38

Had to finally come out from lurking. I hope all will end soon. I was always amazed by the ingenuity behind Succession Wars.

GodRage and Orzie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all H3SW followers   Important message for all H3SW followers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important message for all H3SW followers
Page 1 of 1