~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby Blake01 Yesterday at 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-22, 07:15

» fheroes2 General Announcements
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Polskie powitanie
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar110%The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar11100%The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar110%The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert

Go down 
+2
Orzie
Saki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Empty
PostSubject: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-18, 23:28

Gamemusic.pl just announced that there will be a concert called "The Symphony of Heroes" on the 27th of October 2017 in Wroclaw, Poland.
The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Facebook_2-1024x379

Here is a video with the dear Paul Romero telling about the event:

I was affraid Paul himself wouldn't show up, but it says that Paul will be performing along with The National Forum of Music Orchestra, which holds 80 musicians! The concert will be in three suits. The first one with music from HoMM II, the second suite with music from HoMM III and the third one with music from HoMM IV.

Tickets will start at 69 PLN (~ 16 euro) and will increase to about 239 PLN (~ 57 euro) which then includes "the chance to participate in a live piano recital by the composer - Paul Romero". I am not sure exactly what that means, but the high priced tickets will also include a meet and greet session with Mr. Romero.

Tickets should be avaliable from this saturday on http://gamemusic.pl/ and https://www.bilety24.pl/.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

Quality Points : 350
Registration Date : 2016-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-18, 23:56

Wow, its in my city! Have to buy tickets and go with my gf Very Happy
I'm not interested in meting Romero though, dont know almost anything about the guy :p

Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:03

How lucky you are. I have to travel a bit more than you I guess Very Happy
I would like to go very much, I just need to make sure I can afford it. We can meet somewhere if you want. Maybe we can also meet with Uhm, if he is planning to go, or maybe someone else from here? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:25

We might, will post here if I manage to get my tickets :p
If anyone is considering to go, post here, even if you're not sure!

Saki
Skeleton
Skeleton
Saki

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2017-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:44

ARE YOU #$%@$%! KIDDING ME?! HEROES SYMPHONIC! AND IT'S IN MY CITY!!!

Glad to hear at least one good news in this terribly crappy day for the music...
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:50

Saki wrote:
ARE YOU #$%@$%! KIDDING ME?! HEROES SYMPHONIC! AND IT'S IN MY CITY!!!

Glad to hear at least one good news in this terribly crappy day for the music...

You were right about it being a concert and not the audio of the previous concert (I still would like the audio though).
Back to top Go down
Saki
Skeleton
Skeleton
Saki

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2017-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:55

Sir Albe wrote:
You were right about it being a concert and not the audio of the previous concert (I still would like the audio though).

I definitely wouldn't mind it, but having an orchestra perform one of my all-time favourite game soundtracks live kinda beats the CD;)
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 02:57

Saki wrote:
Sir Albe wrote:

I definitely wouldn't mind it, but having an orchestra perform one of my all-time favourite game soundtracks live kinda beats the CD;)

I agree to that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 03:05

Saki, daj znać jak kupisz bilety Wink
Gdy reszta teamu skończy już swoją część roboty i beta już wyjdzie to możesz mi i Uhmowi pomóc z tłumaczeniem :p
Założymy temat w Polskiej części forum

rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

Quality Points : 41
Registration Date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 05:12

Proponuję się też przenieść do naszej tawerny Very Happy Małośmy się tam odzywali Razz

I think I'll go too, Wrocław is near my home, so it's really a great opportunity Smile Maybe some meet?
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-19, 07:32

Sure, it would be nice to having a meeting for Forums of Enroth members Very Happy Now that you couldn't make it last time, hopefully you will be able to this time rrravynSmile
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-20, 20:26

Tickets are now for sale at https://www.bilety24.pl/koncert/the-symphony-of-heroes-featuring-music-from-heroes-of-might-and-magic-c-ii-iii-and-iv-32266?id=157972.

Price range:
69,00 PLN - sector D, main performance
99,00 PLN - sector C, main performance
129,00 PLN - sector B, main performance
139,00 PLN - sector A, main performance
239,00 PLN - VIP seats - main performance + Paul Anthony Romero recital + meet&greet session with composer
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-21, 02:29

Okay, I think I can go for a first ticket Wink It would be very nice to meet again Smile

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-21, 03:19

Uhm wrote:
Okay, I think I can go for a first ticket Wink It would be very nice to meet again Smile

Fantastic! I look forward to meeting you again, dear friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-21, 09:44

Balcony II, row II, middle, 2 seats Smile

The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  UBnahSA

Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-21, 10:02

Nice Ragoon! It will sure be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-05-27, 23:20

Hey guys. It is now possible to vote for what themes will be played during the concert. The spectrum goes from HoMM II to HoMM IV, so be sure to vote for your favorites Here!

Personally I wish for HoMM II: Sorceress Theme, Knight Theme (PoL), Grass Theme, Swamp Theme and Ocean Theme along with for instance HoMM III Stronghold, Tower, Rampart and HoMM IV Grass and Dirt theme Smile
Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-06-12, 21:56

Balcony III, row IV, seat 1 Smile See you in Wrocław Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-06-13, 03:59

Great! I look forward to meeting you rrravyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-06-14, 04:46

If that concert will sounds like this one piece, I think it will be the feast for our ears Smile

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-08-10, 04:08

Yet again there seems to be a voting of what themes will be played. I don't know why the organizers hosts yet another vote, but be sure to vote for your favorite Smile

Facebook link
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-10-19, 12:18

It's almost a week away, how do you guys feel about that? ^^

https://youtu.be/TSoPiffmSYU

Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-10-19, 20:01

I feel deep grief that I live in a forsaken place called Siberia lol

Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-10-23, 21:43

So guys, maybe some short meeting after the concert? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime2017-10-25, 20:18

rrravyn wrote:
So guys, maybe some short meeting after the concert? Smile

Sure, I will be in Wroclaw from Thursday till Sunday, so we can meet whenever it fits you Smile We can meet maybe half an hour before the concert begins? Then we can decide if we want to go somewhere afterwards, I am open for ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert    The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next