~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar110%Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar11100%Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar110%Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodRage_
Anonymous

Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Empty
PostSubject: Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding   Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 05:07

I am not sure why I am posting that here ... I made theses things 6 years ago... I don't know if it can helps someone to make something ...

Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative01Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative02Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative05Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative06Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative07Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative08Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative09Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative10Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Tentative11_goodsword
I made theses paladins just with inverting RGB colors again and again...

Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding 03_doublon
this was what I wanted to make..

I like to make small images ... (here, flags+flag-looking for exemple.)
Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Chevalier_espagne Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Chevalier_anglais Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Sorciere_francaise (I used that on my website..)
But I am not really good for animations. (So I can't make a new creature... An angel for the Knight's castle..)
Back to top Go down
Unknown Hero
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding   Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 05:08

Quote :
I made theses paladins just with inverting RGB colors again and again...
Perhaps to make a Christmas wreath, ok, just kidding. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Darmani_
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding   Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 05:08

Noted. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding   Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random images from us, free to use for H2 modding
Page 1 of 1