~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» fheroes2 General Announcements
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:55

» Polskie powitanie
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-02-17, 15:25

» Forum Admins Feed
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2024-02-15, 22:10

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar110%Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar11100%Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar110%Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

Quality Points : 85
Registration Date : 2015-01-06

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Empty
PostSubject: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 08:54

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Cq-keyart

Playstore for Android/Applestore for IOS

This is the new fantastic game from master JVC for our age and time of gaming. It is a mobile game yet all the top players play HOURS a day. I've started this journey into questing for creatures around half a year ago by the time I write this post, playing daily, farming maps for creatures and upgrading them, creating different party setups and having fun with the strategical depth.

In short:

- Classic JVC 'easy to get in to, difficult to master' gameplay
- Charming visuals with nice hand-drawn maps, (more than 500!) distinct creatures and colorful backgrounds, outsanding visuals effects during battles by none other than Tracy Iwata!
- Nice TB combat with sufficient depth to keep it interesting
- Addictive grinding to level up your creatures and find new ones
- Nice difficulty spikes - expect regular ass-whooping

A small introduction guide, my pocket battle guide. Mantastic's beginner's guide.

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Cq-rob

My guild.

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Ez4i7GJ

The goal of this guild is to gather fans from Might and Magic games and get on the adventure together. It started of down HC (hence its name) and the guild rapidly became competitive because it is fun and we had many challenges were we could consistently score in the top 10 for months. Those were the good times, as at the time I write these lines, dark times have come and I also call for your help, fellow brothers of Enroth. Indeed, following the departure of some of our best players due to IRL sidetracking or else, it was very hard for remaining Kreegans not to jump ships, especially since a very recent update opened rooms to all guilds for 20 more people! In other words, for many it was, do you want to be in #8 or #1 guild. Some of the Kreegans were actually recruited directly via the game and joined HC (otherwise I told them I'd kick them out Very Happy) to contribute their experience. Now, after two painful weeks when we were low in the rankings, all are gone expect only one remaining from the former members, the only officer left and most faithful to the guild.
As such, I need to rebuild the guild, I've already started with some familiar faces from HC including legendary veteran Angelito or meme master LizardWarrior, but this time I don't want to mess up and be sure to recruit the most loyal members, and as you all know here I have faith in Enroth.
I am willing to rapidly form anyone willing to join now so they can progress fast in the game, I know fans of JVC games are intelligent people so I can assure all can become part of the top players if they enjoy the game sufficiently to play it on regular basis.
You can use this thread for any question and I will be more than happy to help you. I really hope you can start this wonderful new adventure from our master JVC, and as such help the Kreegans to rise again when time will come.
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 11:10

No pressure though. Very Happy

Just give this game a chance, it deserves it... At the same time you can help my guild and if we grow strong together we'll wreck everything, if not it doesn't matter. Smile

Anyway, feel free to use the thread to share impressions and talk about the game.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 17:56

Yeahhh the story of the guild is interesting! Smile I like this spirit! Smile
I guess HC means Heroes Community, but maybe not? Razz

I wanted to join HC Kreegan, but I need to be lvl 50 to apply! hahahaha Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140
I am only level6. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3862677156

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 20:14

Woops sorry GodRage, now you should be able to send the in-game request. Smile
And yep, HC is short for Heroes Community. Razz
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 21:11

Thank you Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 2456025216
Request sent! Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3822145216

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-21, 21:19

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
An advice, don't mind PvP much right now, at first is important to farm for creatures and loot.

A few starters tips:

- Energy is a bit ass-y at first but it gets better once you level-up, the extra permanent energy packs in diamonds shop are expensive but worth it. Try to chain your level-ups, you should at least once out of two.
- The more a creatures has dots, the better it is, for both attack (multipliers and mana fill) and defense (creatures with more dots act faster).
- Some very good small creatures you want to farm (minimum 2 dots, ideally 4 dots): Ornithopter, Raven, Toad, Jackalope, Butterfly, Firebug, Clurichaun.
- Always think of color counters during battles, you can select which creature to attack by tapping it.
- Also as it can be confusing for players comming from homm: the number in front of creatures is not their numbers but the amount of remaining turns before it attacks!
- For your party compositions, you will want many parties, but at first will have to focus on one main. You need a healer, a stuner, and a nuker to survive, other two slots depends on your playstyle.
- Also, it is best to want have each slot from a different color, so that the party is rather balanced with colors (as two water creatures for instance will make your party strong against fire but vulnerable against air).
- Multipliers are important, since rerolls are not much affordable at first (you will get orbs with guild rewards) it is a good thing to adapt with what you have if it can be viable, rerolls will be unavoidable later, but sometimes it's worth it to take the time looking at your possibilities from the get-go.

Good luck, I hope you catch the virus with the game like I did! Do not hesitate if you have any questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:06

Thank you for advices Smile
The "heal stun dps" was what I missed xD

Combo dots explanation:

(it helped me to (re)understand it. xD)
So it's better to have a lot of combo dots on a creature.
The "combo xX" (x2 x3 x4) isn't only for damage, it's also for mana. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140
The "combo xX" (x2 x3 x4) message is for damage. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140

Last edited by GodRage on 2017-06-22, 02:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:24

GodRage wrote:
The "combo xX" (x2 x3 x4) isn't only for damage, it's also for mana. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140

Wait no no, if you want mana you steal the dots with matching colors from other party creatures by acting with it first, if you want damage it's the opposite and the comboed creature will strike (or heal if it's your healer) at full force after it gave its own mana dots to others. Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 02:28

hahaha yeah ok I got it Smile
I used a "redeem code" but in fact we can use only one, for telling we have been invited by a friend. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3722215455
So here is my code: KMCVhqYo$

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 07:29

Aww mate I'm the one who actually recruited you, my code is the one you should have entered. Sad
Well, my fault for not asking you...
Bah, doesn't matter, I'll find the two more I'm lacking for the Legendary Idol eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 11:34

Hey, no hard feelings or anything. lol
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-22, 20:47

Hehehe:^D: no problem I understood the situation. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 164599763
You must write your code in the first post of the topic, it would be (not)funny that the same thing happens again!! Laughing

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) AKl9LPf
(this is helpful xD)

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-23, 00:38

I'm starting to suspect many here simply don't have smartphones.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-23, 01:00

Hahhaha ^^

What do you think about using diamonds for getting new creatures? Waiting the 800 diamonds for the 800diamonds pack (1 creature is free xD), or using 90diamonds right now to "boost" the start of the game?

(by the way should I post in HC somewhere? xD)

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-23, 01:06

GodRage wrote:
What do you think about using diamonds for getting new creatures? Waiting the 800 diamonds for the 800diamonds pack (1 creature is free xD), or using 90diamonds right now to "boost" the start of the game?

Wait for summoning events, but don't rely too much on these, it's 100% luck so you can get a fantastic loot or a really crappy one (although maybe at your level close to nothing is really crappy^^). During events, there is higher chance to get better creatures. A single summon is not worth it as your chances are high to simply get a 2 dots rare so if you do one, always multi.
Some of the best creatures are winnable through event quests that are cycling, here is the order. Smile
Siren is one of the best healers in the game, Treant is a great early game tank, War Elephant is a good defender and Light Elemental is one of the strongest epics of the game, when its event pops by be sure to farm it. Although drop rates increase with difficulty level. A good goal is to try to beat at least most of SP quests on Prince difficulty, then rapidly King. Don't hesitate to show your creatures as you gain them for advice in party setups. Smile

Quote :
(by the way should I post in HC somewhere? xD)

Sure I added you in the OP as member of the guild feel free to say hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-23, 17:17

I guess that's my last question for some days; when you say about farming a creature, some questions comes to me,
hayenne wrote:
I compiled a table of quest epic loot based on the game news for the last 2 months. The events were in this cyclical order:

Clowning Around (Dire Wolf, Mechanical Owl, Light Elemental)
Forest Fliers (Smug Tengu, Panda Harasser, Treant)
Ogre The Top (Gnoll Thug, Ogre)
Lost Paradise (Siren)
Sky Safari (Wild Boar, Hyena Brigand, War Elephant)
Phantom Ransom (Kobold Pirate, Dark Elemental)
1/ Do we all have the same "quests" available? (actually Forest Fliers)
2/ Is it better to complete maps at 100%? or going to the end faster is better? (in an lvl-up grinding mind, the XP shown at the end of fights doesn't fit anything... xD)

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-06-23, 21:48

1) Yes they rotate, only seasonal quests like currently Appeasing Poppa are one time quests.
2) It is better to finish 100% because you get the extra loot from chests which is usually worth it as well as other special offers that can pop up from time to time. The only time I don't do a map 100% is when I for instance want to farm only for the rare (ie Owl in Clowning Around) to save on energy. But at low level it's much better to 100% all the time for better loot you need it.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:59

ok I get lvl 70 .. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 164599763
But I feel the game is extremely repetitive. I am still playing it, but I would use only 'fast fight coin"... lol, if I had enough of them. ^^
I feel like it's just farming... the 500 creatures are in fact 170 creatures.  Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3862677156 (for me, green/red/black dragon in Heroes2 doesn't really count as 3 different creatures Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 2456025216 ).
I hope the "Kingdom" will bring something fresh and pleasant to play, because actually I have much more fun to play with MAX touch than Creature Quest on my phone. xD

By the way, is there a way to cut off the reward screens? It always take ages, the box comes, opens, 4-5 things get out (one by one..), the box left. Rince & repeat 5 times. Random "100% bonus" takes ages too. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3293758093
Also, loadings are so long. But it's maybe because I am very far from Europe actually... Wink

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-07-10, 10:01

The fun is to use different teams in PvE with multipliers working, this helps a lot with the repetiveness, once you're strong enough it's just grinding otherwise. Smile
But could you beat all quests on King already? You can without Legendaries with the right team setups, but it takes time.
PvP is less fun imo, I hope they add variety in future. I also hope Kingdom will bring new things (but I guess it should).
I already sent a complain about the rewards screen, join the club Very Happy
Loading times are OK to me, 1-2 sec max.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:33

I got 70 levels in 20 days:
On the 10 chest tickets *3 I opened, i got only one or two 3dots. (I saw on HC some screenshots getting around 3 creatures with 3dots, and saying it as the new droprate. but anyway, luck matters here xD)

I farmed some Sirens but max was always 2 dots. Ok, I am not in Prince/King yet. Just the one above (Seigneur in french.. xD , so, Lord in english maybe..)

Making a team may be fun when we have more than 5 creatures that can survive to One-shot  Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3293758093 So I don't know yet... Laughing
Anyway I will continue for few weeks at least. Razz

ps: about loadings, ok it may be my device being "old"... (but I can play 3D games on it during hours.. lol)
Even when I look a creature, and swip to see the next one, it often take time... 1 sec~
pushed "return" also takes time... Is it my phone problem or not... Anyway, if it's about the ping (I'm in Asia so...), I come back to Europe soon, and would maybe see a big difference!! lol Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-07-13, 11:17

Difference between difficulty levels is huge, I recall when I passed Prince easy it still took a bit more to beat King, you need to explore the tactics and strategy and with what you got. Smile

CQ is a huge game eating many resources so old device might be the reason for your lag. Sad
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-07-23, 07:01

From France the loading time is half shorter... from ~6 to ~3 seconds. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 3293758093

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-09-01, 07:09

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-10-12, 18:56

Hey, I will delete Creature Quest. Wink
Kingdoms brought really shitty stuff... I mean, there is already much better "city builder" on smartphone games... They should have dome an HoMM style part in "Kingdoms". Failed. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 555873010
Everyday the same task, boring ... I have much more fun to play a BricksBreaker game with 50-100 balls!!! Yeah this on is really worth a try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirix.swipebrick&rdid=com.mobirix.swipebrick&pli=1
It ended up that Creature Quest is just long... And slow. :s Whatever you do, there is some seconds of waiting. That is just... impossible for me. It made me playing Diablo2 again where 2sec cooldown seems to last 10 seconds, as we do so many things in each single second. Very Happy
Even playing old Cards games on phone is more funny I think.. Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 164851012
"more than 500 creatures" isn't... It's like if you say "more than 5000 heroes in HoMM2... No! Truth is 50 heroes that can lvl up 100 times! Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 164599763 That's all Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) 589285140

@Galaad; Just kick me from the guild and you can use my kicking for whatever serve the cause of your clan. Smile

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime2017-10-13, 20:34

Sad to see you leave... But I agree Kingdom is problematic as how it is tied to PvP. I would prefer if you leave by yourself, it's very hard for me to kick HoMM fans, you can see Yasmiel is still in the guild even though he didn't connect since a month or so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)   Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creature Quest – The New Adventure from JVC (feat some old NWC members)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next