~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar110%Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar11100%Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar110%Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Might & Magic Dynasty is no more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

Quality Points : 30
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Empty
PostSubject: Might & Magic Dynasty is no more   Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Icon_minitime2022-07-01, 03:52

I'm not a big fan of online gaming and espcially not broswer/mobile games with loot boxes and stuff etc.. However I was always tempted to have a go at Dynasty as it actually seemed more like a regular HoMM game then Ubisofts other mobile games. I also liked how your castle had soldiers and creatures marching around the city as I've been calling for that since they stopped doing that after HoMM1 lol!

Might & Magic Dynasty is no more Www.mobilesmspk.net_might-and-magic-dynasty-image-1

Anyway it's never been available in my country so I had to use a Android emulator and downloading it via the tap tap android store within the emulator to get the game. It worked and started up.. until it got stuck on the loading screen failing to connect to the server with a network error message saying "unable to obtain server version number" with no option to skip and play offline. I figured it was just one of the many issues that can come up when one tries to play a online mobile game via an emulator lol. However others had said it worked perfectly this way so I went digging. A google search seemed to net nothing which means if the game died, then no one cared, which was probably why it died lol, and sure enough when I loaded the official facebook page I found their shutdown notice from December 2021. I'm 6 months too late lol. This is exactly why I almost never play online games. You own nothing and it all gets lost forever!

https://www.facebook.com/MightandMagicDynasty/posts/pfbid0sVYtgrGdiUGRTkLitvbVxgJ52ZtysAF6CrevG2NJeseTjYgUSfKHBmsRjndNuGETl

As someone who's big on collecting old games and preserving rare content it makes a bit sad that this imperfect but interesting HoMM spinoff is now lost forever! Plus it's effectively the last Ubi HoMM game made I think. Feels like the real end of it all now...

Thankfully there are let's plays out there and I've been watching this nice HD one. It looks like he finishes the story I think so I guess that's the only way I and anyone else will ever get to see it now!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSCmWoW_vjSqTwQdoxM1u7oZZsF0SDQfu

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/

Might & Magic Dynasty is no more
Page 1 of 1