- Quote :
- 1. Are they enabled in Succession Wars?
2. Are they as they were in heroes 2?
3. Are barrow downs enabled to recruit them?
1. The Ghosts do exist and can be assigned on the adventure map via Map Editor.
2. The Ghosts currently grow in numbers in a mechanism similar to Vampire Lord life drain. This is supposed to change in future, I would like to have a more sophisticated mechanism closer to Heroes 2, but the Ghosts should not grow from killing non-living creatures like Golems and Anubites.
3. The Barrow Mounds is a dwelling where you can legitimately hire Ghosts. It can be pur in the Map Editor. However, on the existing H2 flavor maps I blocked the entrances so that the dwellings are not available to be visited, because they break the map balance. Only the Ghost Planet map will have legitimate Barrow Mounds because it was originally designed to maintain the Ghost dwellings.
- trollworkout wrote:
- I have not seen ghosts in my games and no Barrow Mounds but I did see shipwrecks but haven't tried to fight to see if there are ghosts there.
The Ghosts also can be found in Shipwrecks as in Heroes 2. Another type of Shipwrecks is inhabited by Skeletons, also as they were in Heroes 2.