~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar110%H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar11100%H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar110%H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?

Go down 
+3
Uhm
Ragoon
Orzie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which sort of creature background pleases your eyes more?
Pixel-styled (new idea)
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar1111%H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar12
 11% [ 1 ]
3D Renders + Noise (Heroes 2 classic)
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar1189%H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Redbar12
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

Quality Points : 350
Registration Date : 2016-05-30

H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-13, 07:37

Looking nice!

What's left before release Orzie?
Also, you can show how does new paladin and unicorn look like in a town Smile These two were the most problematic
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragoon97
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-13, 07:44

Fantastic!!! It looks great and I like the distance between the numbers! Great job, dear Orzie Smile
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-14, 03:12

Ragoon wrote:
Looking nice!
Also, you can show how does new paladin and unicorn look like in a town Smile These two were the most problematic

Don't worry, it's fine now.  Happy
At least it's acceptable. Still, we are modders and couldn't have everything working on our side.

H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 CLuPp5H

Quote :
What's left before release Orzie?

I updated the corresponding topic. I still need to review the portrait topic which was compiled by Uhm for me though. That will most probably happen after 20th of May. For now I'll be working on the Knight townscreen and some occasional tasks. Still got a lot of IRL work to do, but couldn't resist to spend some time on the mod recently.

Animations are still one of the most important points. Crossbowman and Marksman are taken by DrSlash and he's already got results (Shoot Straight animation).

Uhm, if you read this, please put the latest update of the Knight townscreen PSD in Dropbox where I can adjust the houses and finally think about making the town square looking good.

Sir Albe, please re-check the map conversions you prepared in terms of event texts. I sense something strange.
H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 RnuFzeQH3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 WjrxCfR

P.S. One more trouble is the programming aspect which is progressing very randomly, but we can't do much about it except doing our own jobs and showing a good example.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-14, 03:46

Please update animations thread with DrSlash animation.
Satyr animations are down there as well.

Is toad considered done? Both static and animation wise I mean
I can take harpy and still need to finish lizardman and upgrade for him

PS Sorry for offtopic post
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-14, 03:53

Please proceed with the Lizardman on the first place when you have time and inspiration to do so. The Toad was paused because of arguments about its way of moving, and (to my shame) I don't remember what we decided. If it was meant to have it as a walker, it will need another walking animation. Also, we still need to update its visuals a little (regarding its color gamma, probably it should have darker green). You can suggest something since you recently finished the Mantis and Lizardman, thus completing the Witch lineup.

The Harpy was paused because of arguments about its size too. I planned to return to it after we finally finish the Knight townscreen.

Satyr's animations are down because DrSlash's image hosting seems to have been deleting images. We already have it in the game though. There is one thing: the static form was updated (more haired legs), so you are welcome to update the animations too. I'll put the images in the following couple of days; my free time for today ends right now because of countryside work.

P.S. we also need miniatures (adventure map versions) for the new creatures you designed, and, optionally, animations for them.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-14, 05:16

Provide me with the most recent satyr static and his animations so I can update them.
I'll do miniatures after both lizardmen are done, but could use their actual state in the animations thread as well.

Working on the lizardman right now, fixed shooting animation, added idle (which look sick & simple imo!) and now there is only death remaining. Everything will be in the video as I said before Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-15, 08:36

I just checked timed events (global) and event objects and if the text was too long, then it has been cut. It is possible to write the text again, so it must have happened during the WoG to AB conversion. I will fix it as soon as I can. All other things about the maps should be in order.

Should we really use time to update the satyr? He looks fine as of now and I think we can find some more important tasks for Ragoon.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-05-15, 10:51

Dont worry, it'll be there as a backup work after every other task entrusted for me is done (Lizardman Warrior and miniatures remaining only, so I think it'll not be long).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?   H3SW: Creature Backgrounds? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3SW: Creature Backgrounds?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2