~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-22, 07:15

» fheroes2 General Announcements
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Polskie powitanie
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar110%[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar11100%[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar110%[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Empty
PostSubject: [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)   [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 05:57

The Royal Games is one of the major annual tournaments held on HeroesPortal.net.

[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Ground

Heroes Portal tournament rules

During the Royal Games no other major tournaments can be opened, and the minor ones can still be opened in special cases. Everyone is allowed to participate. The Royal Games are played without any bonuses bought on the Heroes Portal market*, and Mines** cannot be included in the tournament prize.

The players are grouped by 5 according to the date of sending their final savegames. Thus, first 5 savegames will form the first five, the next one will form the second five, etc. The last five can be unfinished and consist only of 1 player.
All player groups are judged in regards to the number of days spent in their final savegames. The secondary criterion is the number of points after the completion of the map.

Starting maps are contained in the archive named Royal16.zip (1st map - Oeil4.mx2 - L'Oeil4, 2nd map - Oeil5.mx2 - L'Oeil5), which must be unpacked and the maps must be put in the Maps directory of the game. The task is to generate the starting savegames with the difficulty level IMPOSSIBLE and start the game in a sequence which fits you the best. Do not forget to make a starting savegame for each of the maps.

When you are finished with the maps, please name the starting and victory savegames this way: nickname_start1 for the starting savegame, nickname_end1 for the final one. So that each player should send 2 starting savegames and 2 final ones, one for each map present in the archive.

Tournament administrator e-mail address: hmm2royal@hu2.ru
Tournament deadline: 6th of April, 2016, Moscow time (GMT +3:00)
Results on: 11th of May, 2016, Moscow time (GMT +3:00)

GOOD LUCK!

-----
*Heroes Portal features its own internal virtual currency which can be earned by playing various tournaments. Some trading operations can be made with it.
**Mines are one of the local virtual awards on the portal.

Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)   [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 06:24

Finally I've got enough time to sit down and play good old H2 Razz I will try myself, I hope I am still on form Wink

EDIT:
Do this rules also obtain?

http://heroesportal.net/land/rules.php?type=off2
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)   [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 06:53

Yes. Unfortunately, there is still no official English translation available, it should be on me. There are some restrictions for that specific community, listed here.

Please feel free to inform me if you don't understand something, Russian is my native so I can explain everything. It is not so hard as it seems, this specific tournament type (The Royal Games) doesn't involve HeroesPortal internal mechanics (buying tournament bonuses, etc.).

The important note is that you should register there on HeroesPortal.net so that your nickname will be created in the portal database.
Another important note is that English-language part of the forum is dead (still cannot understand why they separated it from the Russian-language board). Just in case you will be curious enough to check HeroesPortal forum, you will have to switch the language back to Russian and enter the forum again.

I will try to get back to translation as soon as possible. I will need to translate virtually anything for H1 and H2 rules, because the currently available translations there are not so good.

Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)   [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 07:57

Thankfully I was learning Russian for a few years, I will check what remained in my mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)   [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 The Royal Games 2016 (Королевские Игры)
Page 1 of 1