~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-22, 07:15

» fheroes2 General Announcements
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Polskie powitanie
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
First visit? This post may help you. Redbar110%First visit? This post may help you. Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
First visit? This post may help you. Redbar11100%First visit? This post may help you. Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
First visit? This post may help you. Redbar110%First visit? This post may help you. Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

First visit? This post may help you.

Go down 
+2
feanor
GodRage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

First visit? This post may help you. Empty
PostSubject: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-02-26, 04:11

English Knight Welcome to Forums of Enroth! King
If you want a localized Tavern (for your native language), just reply to this topic. Smile
Castle win  If you want to change the language of the forum, go to "Preferences" and select your language.

French Sorceress
Castle win  Si vous voulez changer le langage du forum, allez dans les "Preferences" et sélectionnez français.

Poland Necro  
Castle win  Jeśli pragniesz zmienić język na forum, przejdź na stronę preferencji swojego profilu i wybierz żądany język.

Russian Warlock  
Castle win  Если вы хотите изменить язык форума, перейдите в свой профиль ("Profile") и внизу вкладки личных настроек ("Preferences") выберите свой язык.

Spanish Knight Quiero passar el foro en español ? Puedo hacer aquì !

Japanese Knight FORUMが日本語でのほうが良ければ、このページで日本語をえらべます!
日本語話せる人が三人だったら、日本語のTAVERNを作っていらっしゃいませ!

Last edited by GodRage on 2015-07-26, 04:04; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-11, 02:31

reserved

Saving previous version of the first post.

until 2015-07-25:

Last edited by GodRage on 2015-07-26, 03:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-11, 02:35

Today we need translation of theses 2 english sentences to Russian and poland. Smile

Also, anybody who posted once in Forums of Enroth automatically joined the localized language taverns, it won't happens anymore. Smile

feanor
Master Modder
Master Modder
feanor

Quality Points : 65
Registration Date : 2015-06-30

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-11, 09:41

To get acces to Russian Tavern, you just need to join the Russian group.

Для получения доступа к русскоязычной Таверне вы должны вступить в "русскую группу"

If you want to change the language of the forum, go to "Profile", and in the bottom of page "Preferences" select your language.

Если вы хотите изменить язык форума, перейдите в свой профиль ("Profile") и внизу вкладки личных настроек ("Preferences") выберите свой язык.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-11, 09:55

спасибо very much feanor! Smile
Because you added the link to "preference" page, no need to say about the profile page.. Razz it's shorter, it's better. Smile

Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 22:44

Aby uzyskać dostęp do polskiej Tawerny, wystarczy że dołączysz do polskiej grupy.
Jeśli pragniesz zmienić język na forum, przejdź na stronę preferencji swojego profilu i wybierz żądany język.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 22:51

Positive moral

Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-18, 01:41

Uhm wrote:
Aby uzyskać dostęp do polskiej Tawerny, wystarczy że dołączysz do polskiej grupy.
Jeśli pragniesz zmienić język na forum, przejdź na stronę preferencji swojego profilu i wybierz żądany język.
Thank you very much! King

GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-07-26, 04:12

Because taverns are now Public (no need of the group for see them, write in them), I changed a little the text of the first post, but I kept the "outdated" translations sentences in the second post. Wink

The "languages groups" may be useful later (in some months/years? Very Happy) when one of the projects here wants to translate the game in an additional language... Or maybe if we make a "language based" tournament... Whatever. It may be useful later. Smile

So, the first post of this topic wil be red by almost all the new subscribers.
I am sure it would be good to present into a few lines what's up here.... I will make an exemple:

English Knight Welcome to Forums of Enroth!  King
If you want a localized Tavern (for your native language), just reply to this topic. Smile
Castle win  If you want to change the language of the forum, go to "Preferences" and select your language.
Forums of Enroth is open to anyone, and also features Heroes of Might and Magic II projects: Project Ironfist and Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars.

it's important to write "Heroes of Might and Magic II" (& III) in full, because some other language doesn't write it like that.. (because they don't use European writing.. Razz)

But, I think we can write a little more... What do you think? Very Happy

Tibor0803
Nomad
Nomad
Tibor0803

Quality Points : 21
Registration Date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-08-09, 12:28

Hello all!

At first, allow me to express my appreciation to get knowledge about this new Homm 2 project forum.

My real name is Tibor or Huntie for most of my common friends and have experienced many threads and posts about the Succession Wars project and it's progress. I also have so many creative ideas to make this mod even richer. I dreamt about a Heroes 2 and Heroes 3 mixed up game with brand new Heroes 2 creatures, new spells, new towns, new dwellings, and most importantly new town defense system with upgraded turrets, extra special dwellings depends on the terrain the castle is standing on.

Not so long after I dreamt these things about Heroes 2, I found Mr. Kalu's youtube channel with awesome videos on it. After 2 years of investigation on the net I found the whole project's official homepage.

My favourite towns are the Sorceress and Gipsy (Dervish).

Special thanks to Orzie to let me know about this new forum.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I try to revisit this forum as many times in the days as I can. See ya all then.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-08-09, 21:46

Nice to see you here Tibor. I sure remember you from our old forums Very Happy
I can assure you Orzie and others already made some exciting threads with information about H3 SW and maybe especially interesting for you a thread about the new Dervish line-up Smile If you would like to introduce yourself even further we have this thread for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tibor0803
Nomad
Nomad
Tibor0803

Quality Points : 21
Registration Date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime2015-08-11, 02:16

Thank you for the link Albe. The questions of that thread helps me a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First visit? This post may help you.   First visit? This post may help you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First visit? This post may help you.
Page 1 of 1