~ Forums of Enroth ~

An Enroth diehard fan community
 
HomeHome  ChatChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM1 Tournament of the Landless 2017 (Турнир Безземельных)
by Orzie 2017-08-17, 01:32

» How autoborder/autofixer works...
by Unknown_Hero 2017-08-15, 23:31

» Navigation secondary skill - Too short to disembark
by Unknown_Hero 2017-08-13, 22:08

» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM1 Trade Guild Tourney 2017 (Турнир Торговой Гильдии)
by Orzie 2017-08-12, 16:27

» Happy Birthdays and Congrats!
by Dr Slash 2017-08-10, 11:10

» The Symphony of Heroes - Paul Romero with ochestra concert
by Sir Albe 2017-08-10, 04:08

» Change to the Arena (PoL)
by Unknown_Hero 2017-08-08, 22:07

Poll
"Wait" in HoMM2?
Yes
80%
 80% [ 44 ]
No
20%
 20% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW: Dwelling Development
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
Dervish Faction General Concept
Enrothian Fan Art
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!
Серия книг "Земли Меча и Магии"
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Succession Wars - General info

Share | 
 

 How to join Beta as a tester?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
albertx
Peasant
Peasant
avatar

Messages : 3
Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2015-09-21

PostSubject: How to join Beta as a tester?   2015-09-21, 09:49

Hi,I'm a die hard fan of HOMM 2.I really like this mod due to is HOMM2 and HOMM2 is my first game to play when I was 5 years old till now.This game have already become a part of my gaming culture in my life.When I saw this mod,I'm really excited to play this mod to have a fresh new feeling to play due to new factions and simple team allies system.How to join the beta as a tester.If you want me to donate you to join tester,is A'ok for me.Hope you will reply to me quickly because I can't wait any longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steven Aus
Elf
Elf
avatar

Messages : 108
Quality Points : 38
Registration Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2015-09-21, 18:07

They can't accept donations because they don't own the copyright, but as far as I know the beta is due to arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Vampire
Vampire
avatar

Messages : 513
Quality Points : 314
Registration Date : 2015-07-16
Age : 22
Location : Aalborg, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2015-09-21, 18:15

Yes, we don't accept donations, but I can tell you that we got a new version of the mod to be released this year, so the wait time won't be that long Smile
Back to top Go down
albertx
Peasant
Peasant
avatar

Messages : 3
Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2015-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2017-01-15, 09:21

Sad
The last time I asked for how can I become into beta tester, and someone said will released soon. But it's already 2 years of waiting that can't be describe as soon anymore. I really want to play Homm 3 Succession war so bad, so can you guys let me become into beta tester? The last reply of asking becoming into Beta tester was at 2015, now is 2017. So, can u make me become into beta tester? Thx.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
avatar

Messages : 264
Quality Points : 236
Registration Date : 2016-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Wrocław, Poland

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2017-01-15, 09:39

So the plan is to test it really soon, when we will only get working abilities for monsters so they actually shoot, fly etc. Release of v0.8 beta is planned late february, after testing Wink

You can follow the progress of the graphics and animations in my thread:
http://heroes2.forumactif.com/t395p125-ragoon-s-graphics-for-homm3sw#4519

________________________
https://www.facebook.com/ragoongraphics/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragoon97
majaczek
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
avatar

Messages : 13
Quality Points : 5
Registration Date : 2017-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2017-01-15, 11:44

Ragoon wrote:
So the plan is to test it really soon, when we will only get working abilities for monsters so they actually shoot, fly etc. Release of v0.8 beta is planned late february, after testing Wink

You can follow the progress of the graphics and animations in my thread:
http://heroes2.forumactif.com/t395p125-ragoon-s-graphics-for-homm3sw#4519

you may use amethyst2, continuation of plugin amethyst by Feanor.
there are extended the max limit to 999 monsters and added entries for new abilities. you may wish to edit the code but please give me code of the changes if you do. Feanor officialy alowed me to mantain his plugins (you may check at HeroesCommunity). I may also help with scripts.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
avatar

Messages : 1505
Quality Points : 641
Registration Date : 2014-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Tomsk, Russia

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2017-01-15, 16:37

albertx wrote:
Sad
The last time I asked for how can I become into beta tester, and someone said will released soon. But it's already 2 years of waiting that can't be describe as soon anymore. I really want to play Homm 3 Succession war so bad, so can you guys let me become into beta tester? The last reply of asking becoming into Beta tester was at 2015, now is 2017. So, can u make me become into beta tester? Thx.

I must point out that the expressions "I really want to play the mod so bad" and "I would like to help you with testing" are noticeably different. The job of a beta tester requires a little more responsibility. I remember it very clear when Kivo was distributing the version for testers back in 2013, and we received feedback only from 50% of users.

If you came here just to see how are things in the v0.8 beta, it's better to wait until the approximate date Ragoon already mentioned. Beta testing is a task, and not a privilege. A lot of content is missing in the version for testers.


majaczek wrote:
Ragoon wrote:
So the plan is to test it really soon, when we will only get working abilities for monsters so they actually shoot, fly etc. Release of v0.8 beta is planned late february, after testing Wink

You can follow the progress of the graphics and animations in my thread:
http://heroes2.forumactif.com/t395p125-ragoon-s-graphics-for-homm3sw#4519

you may use amethyst2, continuation of plugin amethyst by Feanor.
there are extended the max limit to 999 monsters and added entries for new abilities. you may wish to edit the code but please give me code of the changes if you do. Feanor officialy alowed me to mantain his plugins (you may check at HeroesCommunity). I may also help with scripts.

I'll ask feanor about using amethyst2 today, thank you. He might have had some other plans for the upcoming release, and I will need to make sure.

________________________
In case someone cares for my music:
Mylinks_profile_page
Back to top Go down
majaczek
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
avatar

Messages : 13
Quality Points : 5
Registration Date : 2017-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How to join Beta as a tester?   2017-01-16, 04:53

I was imprecise... I am maintaining plugins by feanor.
Amethyst is Feanor's, Amethyst2 is mine based on Amethyst by feanor

here are plugins from both me and feanor

Back to top Go down
 
How to join Beta as a tester?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BD-RB v0.40.09 (beta) 11/04/12
» AnyDVD (HD) 7.4.4.3 beta 2014 03 12
» CloneBD 1.0.2.1 public beta
» AnyDVD (HD) 7.4.6.2 beta 2014 04 29
» VSO Video Converter beta - 1.2.0.21 (Released 2014-05-23)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Forums of Enroth ~ :: Modding Guild :: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars-
Jump to: