~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Mefista Yesterday at 09:29

» The YouTube thread
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-05-14, 06:13

» ...to XP run...
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar110%H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar11100%H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar110%H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

H3SW General Discussion

Go down 
+50
Ergon
Blake01
ro
Planewalker
DanilaRud015
GREMLMYR
Drago
kuba11
summerloud
qrailer
Nigel
Juas
MartiusR
luk3Z
Werebion
Taiyoumaru
mORISman
number128
daedelus
Drindome
frog-sized-frog
Ermelloth
celebrindae
qlczas_PL
Wayshan
halapli
YhyJasne
Thamiar
xxswwxx
robizeratul
Ragoon
Zadr
Galaad
Radagast82
tanenorther
Maniek123404
Agar
buffkaz
rrravyn
Tibor0803
tophatchild
Uhm
Steven Aus
feanor
Roarkes
Unknown_Hero
Sir Albe
Amicus
GodRage
Orzie
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-08-11, 02:35

Drago wrote:
Hello, I am very happy that work is in progress on my favorite mod. Can we expect the fully playable remastered campaign of the original Heroes 2 and The Price of Loyalty expansion (I'm looking forward to the most Very Happy ) in the next release? And can we expect to receive promotional screens with new features from the long-awaited version anytime soon before it's fully released?

Hi Drago and welcome to the Forums of Enroth Smile

It is currently unknown whether the SW campaign will be implemented for the upcoming release, but there is still a small chance. The PoL campaigns won't show up as they aren't ready. The SW campaign relays on it being appropriately included, which still require a lot of work. However the SW campaign isn't ready, the next version will still be release this year Smile

Maybe I will do some promo screens for showing what is new, but there may also be another source of media to show that soon enough..

GodRage, Jachu and Blazenforge like this post

Back to top Go down
GREMLMYR
Peasant
Peasant
GREMLMYR

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2022-03-24

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-08-27, 07:46

kuba11 wrote:
 That's also caused by mass slow/haste, which are a lvl 1 spells that are probably the most useful ones, especially compared to curse etc. In a teaser, we have seen a different approach to the mass spells and a few new spells in general, will that be included in the next version? If so, I think we could have a discussion about this before the release.

Hello dudes, amazing as usual. Looking forward to the next version

I was wondering: maybe an elegant solution could be to transfer Slow and Haste to, respectively, Water and Fire school?

This would make the choice of spell specialization a lot more difficult and would give some needed "huuump" to the "not-world-map" magic schools, giving them some solid early game incentive

Town Portal and Fly\ Dimension Doors would remain more than enough reason to take Earth or Air
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-08-31, 05:41

Hi Gremlmyr Smile

Switching the magic schools of Slow and Haste would definitely aid in balancing the schools against each other, but when we tackle the spell system we will need to go through everything. One problem of this particular suggest is that the spell animation of Haste (a spinning tornado) naturally fits the Air school better than, say the Fire school. We will look into the spell system sometime, but it probably won't be for the upcoming release.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-09-22, 02:33

Great news everyone!!
After more than four years, a new trailer detailing the next update of H3SW will arrive on Friday at 17:00 CEST Very Happy

GodRage, Mefista, dodge, rrravyn, Jachu, Blake01, DanilaRud015 and like this post

Back to top Go down
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

Quality Points : 21
Registration Date : 2019-08-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-09-24, 04:06

Very nice! Still happy that this mod is alive and it's not abandoned
Nice new siege&town screens (Finally rainbow in Socreress town not gonna be cutted)

GodRage and Sir Albe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-09-27, 07:05

Thank you all very much for the kind support of H3SW!! It puts a big smile on our faces and motivates us to make sure the next release will be even better Smile

GodRage and DanilaRud015 like this post

Back to top Go down
Planewalker
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Planewalker

Quality Points : 3
Registration Date : 2019-01-12

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-09-28, 01:54

Fantastic news! I played through every H1 and H2 map this mod included and I'm excited to play through the converted H3 maps after this update. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-08, 07:11

A brand new promo screenshot of the upcoming 2022 H3SW release. The release will bring graphical improvements to most town screens, for instance the shipyard and rainbow of the Sorceress town have been fixed as you can see here. It has been two weeks since the reveal of the new version and I would like to thank you all from the H3SW team for your continued support of our project Smile
H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 CUPc68A

GodRage, Jachu, DanilaRud015 and ro like this post

Back to top Go down
ro
Peasant
Peasant
ro

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2022-07-13

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-08, 12:52

I have notice some of the heroes have inactive passive skills. Will a fix for any of these be coming with the next patch?

I'm looking forward to the release!

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-11, 03:08

ro wrote:
I have notice some of the heroes have inactive passive skills. Will a fix for any of these be coming with the next patch?

I'm looking forward to the release!

Hi ro

We have managed to fix a couple of hero specialties, but most of the ones currently inactive have unfortunately not been solved. I will provide more details on this at a later time.

GodRage and ro like this post

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

Quality Points : 30
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-11, 03:17

Yes!!!! So happy to see this!!! Can't wait to try the new version! Smile Oh and I'd been meaning to report that the water wasn't animating in either the Knight or Sorceress town (can't remember which now) but I think I saw in the trailer its all fixed heh.

Last edited by Blake01 on 2022-10-13, 20:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
https://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-11, 03:30

Blake01 wrote:
Yes!!!! So happy to see this!!! Can't wait to try the new version! Smile Oh and I'd been meaning to report that the water wasn't animating in either the Knight or Sorceress town but I think I saw in the trailer its all fixed heh.

Glad to hear so Blake Smile I still got to fix the Knights water, but Sorceress is working, which could be seen from the trailer as you say Smile

GodRage and Blake01 like this post

Back to top Go down
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-11, 05:19

I've got small question about teams in H3SW (sry if it was answered before, I dunno about this)

How allies is going to work? Like in HoMM III (unability to capture allie's mines and castle and kill allie's heroes) or like in HoMM II (no revealing fog around them, ability to capture their mines, castles and kill their heroes).
Would honestly be great if we could have option to change allie access, but I feel it's gonna be too hard, so I just gonna ask about how allies will work.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-12, 01:38

DanilaRud015 wrote:
How allies is going to work? Like in HoMM III (unability to capture allie's mines and castle and kill allie's heroes) or like in HoMM II (no revealing fog around them, ability to capture their mines, castles and kill their heroes).
Would honestly be great if we could have option to change allie access, but I feel it's gonna be too hard, so I just gonna ask about how allies will work.

The allies system is going to work exactly as in H3 as we didn't change anything about it. It is not on the list of stuff we would like to do, so it probably won't be changed anytime soon.

DanilaRud015 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-31, 05:08

Out of curiosity, will the new version have more customizable graphical options (resolution switching + zoom + Sal & BRZ filters etc) as none of the changes I make in HD launcher app seem to apply to SW (yet they work fine with default H3). With SW it always ingores me and forces its own zoomed in blurry mode.

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-31, 08:33

Blake01 wrote:
Out of curiosity, will the new version have more customizable graphical options (resolution switching + zoom + Sal & BRZ filters etc) as none of the changes I make in HD launcher app seem to apply to SW (yet they work fine with default H3). With SW it always ingores me and forces its own zoomed in blurry mode.

That is a good question as I haven't actually tried out different HD graphic settings with H3SW. However, I don't quite understand why they should apply to H3SW as well as vanila H3.
Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-10-31, 15:37

Sir Albe wrote:
Blake01 wrote:

That is a good question as I haven't actually tried out different HD graphic settings with H3SW. However, I don't quite understand why they should apply to H3SW as well as vanila H3.

Yeah the HD launcher allows different settings for each different exe files you feed into it so when I switch from heroes3.exe to h3sw.exe in the launcher SW has it's own settings and they don't seem to match whatever is selected in the launcher sadly. For some reason the HD launcher and SW aren't properly talking to each other it would seem.

H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Image111
Back to top Go down
Ergon
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Ergon

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-10, 00:22

Does anyone got to work Battle.queue with H3SW? Will it be supported in new release?
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-10, 02:00

Ergon wrote:
Does anyone got to work Battle.queue with H3SW? Will it be supported in new release?

Hi Ergon, the official HD mod + setting (which is used for HotA for instance) is not supported. However, there is also the ERA BattleQueue mod by RoseKavalier which does something similar, but for ERA.
I haven't managed to test it myself, but it is worth a try Smile
Back to top Go down
Ergon
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Ergon

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-11, 10:54

Sir Albe wrote:
Ergon wrote:

Hi Ergon, the official HD mod + setting (which is used for HotA for instance) is not supported. However, there is also the ERA BattleQueue mod by RoseKavalier which does something similar, but for ERA.
I haven't managed to test it myself, but it is worth a try Smile

Maybe I did something wrong but unfortunately I wasn't able to get it to work :/
Back to top Go down
Ergon
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Ergon

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-11, 11:34

Btw I don't know if I should make a new thread and it's known bug but I found out that in Warlock castle if You have hd mod and press crtl + mouse button to buy green dragons You actually get red dragons from green tower.
It's the same way with red tower - pressing control + mouse button gives you black dragons

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-12, 07:55

I dunno if someone asked before, but will be there some tutorial map for this mod?
Like any, recreation of H2/H3 tutorial or just own?
I even out of boredom remade H3 tutorial (althrough I changed Inferno castle to Warlock's)

H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Tutori10

H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Tutori11

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-12, 08:10

Ergon wrote:
Btw I don't know if I should make a new thread and it's known bug but I found out that in Warlock castle if You have hd mod and press crtl + mouse button to buy green dragons You actually get red dragons from green tower.
It's the same way with red tower - pressing control + mouse button gives you black dragons

Thank you for the bug report. I actually don't think I knew about this glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-12, 08:12

DanilaRud015 wrote:
I dunno if someone asked before, but will be there some tutorial map for this mod?
Like any, recreation of H2/H3 tutorial or just own?
I even out of boredom remade H3 tutorial (althrough I changed Inferno castle to Warlock's)

Nice job! I guess we could need a tutorial map, but it would need to explain what sets H3SW apart from vanila H3 Smile

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2022-11-12, 09:28; edited 1 time in total

DanilaRud015 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanilaRud015
Pikeman
Pikeman
DanilaRud015

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime2022-11-12, 08:40

It's could be nice, I can send this if you want, there no event text though, because I own HoMM III from Buka and they on russian. I made you give 7 crusaders when you go close to Warlock's castle though and changed axe guards (bandit and rogues)

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW General Discussion   H3SW General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3SW General Discussion
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next