~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar110%[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar11100%[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar110%[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just~Another~Lemming
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Just~Another~Lemming

Quality Points : 9
Registration Date : 2019-05-25

[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Empty
PostSubject: [H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game?   [H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitime2019-08-30, 09:44

My apologies if this one has already been brought up, but the game freezes and thows an error if you click along or slightly above the yellow border while in the wizard's castle screen in the green highlighted area.  Click anywhere along that yellow border or slightly above in the green highlight and you should get the error.

I can verify this error happens in different area along the top yellow border edge in the Warlock, Witch, Barbarian, Wizard, and Dervish towns.  I cannot duplicate the error in the Sorceress, Knight, or Necromancer towns.  The area the error happens seems to vary by town.  Just try any of the factions I mention have the problem above and start left clicking rapidly while moving the mouse pointer along that upper yellow border edge as in my image and you should crash on those 5 factions.

I gave the wizard example here as it seems particularly bad and always happens when clicking in the green area.  I believe the Warlock click crash occurs directly above he castle central tower image.

Any idea what is up with that?  I came across the error just because I often accidentally click near that line on occasion when wanting to see how many creatures are hireable in the Wiz town.  Then I thought I would check the rest and came up with the list above.

[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Captur13
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game?   [H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game? Icon_minitime2019-08-31, 02:52

Thread moved to v0.8 bug reports subforum.

I am almost completely sure that the crash upon clicking the building is related to broken building masks. We had a lot of these crashes when we just started implementing our townscreen coordinates. We will investigate, should be no big deal to fix.

[H3SW v0.8.1] Clicking upper edge of castle screens crashes game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Forums of Enroth ~ :: Modding Guild :: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars :: H3SW v0.8 BUG REPORTS-
Jump to: