~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar110%H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar11100%H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar110%H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

H3SW Content Usage Permissions

Go down 
+3
Baronus
majaczek
Orzie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW Content Usage Permissions   H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-04-04, 18:59

Hi again Blake Smile

We discussed your proposal and we have agreed to let you use the Dervish village and town adventure map sprites. We will, of course, like to be credited for this as you mentioned Smile I will send you the raw files as a private message sometime soon.

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2023-03-14, 03:52; edited 1 time in total

Blake01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

Quality Points : 30
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Content Usage Permissions   H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime2023-03-14, 01:09

For anyone wondering no I didn't forget to thank Sir Albe, I just did it privately instead of here haha. But I'll say it again here too, thank you so much guys! Smile

As you've probably seen over in my development thread here that my HoMM2 mod for Civ2 is very close to finishing now. However I just realised I forgot about another part of our special 7th neutral civ that I'd love to use your art for, or more precisely use a screenshot of your game that therefore technically contains your art.

With our mod we're also including city background pictures for each faction that's basically a simple static screenshot of the HoMM2 castle screen for that faction. Some blurring and darkness is applied to the screenshot to ensure it doesn't make the Civ2 city information hard to read.

For example here's the Sorceress city background using a screenshot from HoMM2 of a fully built up Sorceress castle:

H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Temp110

And here's a test shot of the Neutral 7th faction city background using a screenshot from SW of a fully built up Dervish castle:

H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Temp210

Is it okay for me to do this? Once again I'll make it very clear in both my promotional posts (which you'll see a copy of in my dev thread soon) across many sites and also in my mod readme file credits area that this came from your project (with a link to you).

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Content Usage Permissions   H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime2023-03-15, 04:05

Hello Blake

We discussed the matter on the team, and we agreed to let you use the Dervish town screen with interface elements as a background for your project - aka access granted Very Happy
I look forward to see it in-game Smile

Blake01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blake01
Elf
Elf
Blake01

Quality Points : 30
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Content Usage Permissions   H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime2023-03-16, 03:07

Sir Albe wrote:
Hello Blake

We discussed the matter on the team, and we agreed to let you use the Dervish town screen with interface elements as a background for your project - aka access granted Very Happy
I look forward to see it in-game Smile

You guys are the best! Thank you so much! Smile

Sir Albe likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Content Usage Permissions   H3SW Content Usage Permissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3SW Content Usage Permissions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2