~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
[RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
[RP] GodRage's story Redbar110%[RP] GodRage's story Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
[RP] GodRage's story Redbar11100%[RP] GodRage's story Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
[RP] GodRage's story Redbar110%[RP] GodRage's story Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

[RP] GodRage's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

[RP] GodRage's story Empty
PostSubject: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime2015-07-31, 04:40

I am a Ghost.

I don't remember since when I am a ghost.

What kind of creature I was before being a ghost?

Someday, I did found a Christmas hat.
[RP] GodRage's story Fantome-noel
Later, I saw many people, Bears, Mages, etc, speaking about my Christmas hat in a language that I don't understand. And then they all wanted my hat! I had to fly away fast! In the hurry I did lost this precious hat. They probably found it because they made copies of it for all theses Enrothians people.

Later, I got lights in my hands.
I don't know why it happened so, but it's still here.
It makes me thinking that a Cold Ray may come out of my ghostly hands.

Since some days, or maybe weeks, there is something flying around me.
[RP] GodRage's story 12-6
Is it related to my white lightened hands? I can't ask to anybody; when I come "physically" closer to someone, he fear me ran away. Someday someone has even teleport somewhere else to be sure I can't find him any-more!

Day 7, Week 4, Month 7 (2015/07/30)

Last edited by GodRage on 2017-03-26, 07:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime2015-09-04, 13:07

The lonely echoes of a single pair of footsteps filled the hall of the dark mausoleum. The air was cold and stagnant, worsening as one went further in, almost to the point of turning the insides of any man to solid ice.

Ahead, a room was dimly lit by candles and the owner of the footsteps, a slender figure clutching a small object tightly, moved into view. She was an elf, dressed in a light blue dress, whose delicate cloth looked as if it had been made by fairies. The trim of the dress was the same white as her moccasins, and she wore a silver necklace modeled after a wreath of daisies. She was fair skinned, with long, wavy hair that was strawberry blonde in color.

She stopped in the entrance of the room, her blue eyes peering up at a figure standing in front of an altar. Without turning around, the shadowed figure asked, "Why are you disturbing me?"

"My.... liege," The elven woman choked out, ".....I brought you something of value."

The figure turned around slowly and stepped toward her. As he turned, the dim light revealed his appearance. He was clothed in a dark robe that had frayed edges and was entirely decorated with the bones of his enemies. He wore spiked gauntlets, and he wore a locket of crystallized blood. His face looked like that of a normal human, though his skin was almost pure white and he had medium length black hair. One of his eyes were green, while the other looked exactly like a dragon's.

He stopped in front of her and held out his hand expectantly. She quickly put the object in his hand.

He stared at the Christmas hat blankly, before looking up at her, his eyebrow raised. "Give me one reason why this was not a waste of my time. Quickly."

She noticed his hand straying toward his sword, and she quickly responded, "Please! This hat, it's not like the others! It's the original, the one they made the copies from!"

His hand reached his blade and tightened on the handle.

"It's different from them! This one has power! It can make anyone instantly like it's wearer. Please, it was heavily guarded..... it was hard stealing it."

The man looked at the Christmas hat. After a while, he spoke, "I can see a use for this....." He thrust the hat back at her, "Go to the nearest village and wear this. I want to see the results for myself."

The elf woman slipped the cheerful hat onto her head. She turned to leave, but before she did, she asked quietly, "Once I am done, will you set my village free.....?"

He turned away and walked back up to his altar, saying as he did, "Do as I've asked. Do not test my patience."

She left quickly, tugging at the edges of the hat as she did. She wasn't brave enough to tell him that the hat's powers were only a rumor. Now, the knot in her stomach prayed that they were right.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime2016-02-17, 10:04

I travelled around Enroth Lands. The White lights disappeared, and I got black clothes. I feel stronger now, like if people wasn't able anymore to look inside me.

[RP] GodRage's story 12-3[RP] GodRage's story 12-88

Day 2, Week 3, Month 2, Year 16 (2016/02/16)
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime2016-06-14, 16:58

I finally met important beings on the other side of the river. Err.. I mean of the reality.
They permit me to find back my hometown, and some of my lost memories related to it.

Here I looklikes actually. Smile

[RP] GodRage's story Godrage50b

Day 7, Week 2, Month 6, Year 16 (2016/06/14)
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime2017-01-18, 23:48

My presence in the real world (Enroth's world, of course) is getting stronger, but still I can't perceive all the colours, and has difficulties with being myself.

[RP] GodRage's story 12-90

Day 4, Week 3, Month 1, Year 17 (2017/01/18)

An unknown Hero casted a Turn undead spell on me, it made me dizzy, and when I came back to my mind, I visibly lost something, for the best.

[RP] GodRage's story Godrage50b

Day 1, Week 2, Month 2, Year 17 (2017/02/15)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] GodRage's story   [RP] GodRage's story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] GodRage's story
Page 1 of 1