~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
MAP CONVERTER Redbar110%MAP CONVERTER Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
MAP CONVERTER Redbar11100%MAP CONVERTER Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
MAP CONVERTER Redbar110%MAP CONVERTER Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

MAP CONVERTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mORISman
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
mORISman

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2020-10-14

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-14, 08:45

I'm sorry, enroth team has converted homm2 map in h3m format for swmod.
So, I would to convert some map I've creted in mx2 and mp2 format so many years ago, into h3m format.

How can I do it?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 229
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-16, 06:55

H3SW Team remade it by hand. There isn't any map-file converter. MAP CONVERTER 3293758093

mORISman likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
mORISman
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
mORISman

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-16, 19:48

WWWWAAAAAHOOOOOO. how many hours of work by hand, have they done? it's incredible...
So I think to lost my Homm2 maps.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 229
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-17, 11:52

I don't know... Maybe it took them (Not sure how many different people worked on that task..) years ? MAP CONVERTER 3293758093 How long for a single S map ? Maybe 10 hours to achieve a "perfect" copy? MAP CONVERTER 3293758093
Anyway, you can check this dedicated topic: https://heroes2.forumactif.com/t90-h3sw-map-list-work-in-progress

Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

Quality Points : 78
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-17, 23:59

Welcome to the forums of Enroth @mORISman!

mORISman wrote:

There is nothing I can do to turn your Heroes 2 maps into Heroes 3 maps, but your maps are not lost as much. Smile
If you wish, they could be integrated into the MYP.
It's a kind of archive available for download which aims to group together as many Heroes 1, Heroes 2 and Ironfist maps as possible.

If you are interested, post a link where it is possible to download the maps.
Also be patient, I don't plan to update the MYP in the near future, but having the maps already would be a plus. Wink

And more recently, there is also the fheroes2 project which aims to be a faithful remake of Heroes 2 with modern multiplayer, high resolution support and improved AI, to start with, and will add modding possibilities and add-ons later on.
Your maps could then reveal you as a famous map creator for billions of users all over the known world. Very Happy

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
mORISman
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
mORISman

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-18, 03:31

Unknown_Hero wrote:
Welcome to the forums of Enroth @mORISman!

mORISman wrote:

There is nothing I can do to turn your Heroes 2 maps into Heroes 3 maps, but your maps are not lost as much. Smile
If you wish, they could be integrated into the MYP.
It's a kind of archive available for download which aims to group together as many Heroes 1, Heroes 2 and Ironfist maps as possible.

If you are interested, post a link where it is possible to download the maps.
Also be patient, I don't plan to update the MYP in the near future, but having the maps already would be a plus. Wink

Ok, I'm not expert user, my maps are not so immersive. For example, a map I've ingrated an island to "dominion" with castle gold mines exc. I'll think to upload it. A beatiful great maps when I had 8 years old, but I've lost it, because my old PC (1998), was broken... (pentium 2 MMX with 400 Mhz) Crying Ok mORIS return to present lol!

Unknown_Hero wrote:
And more recently, there is also the fheroes2 project which aims to be a faithful remake of Heroes 2 with modern multiplayer, high resolution support and improved AI, to start with, and will add modding possibilities and add-ons later on.
Your maps could then reveal you as a famous map creator for billions of users all over the known world. Very Happy

Sorry, 0.8.1 H3sw mod is a different project than the FH 0.8.2, what did you mention?
Thank you[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-18, 07:58

mORISman wrote:
Unknown_Hero wrote:

Sorry, 0.8.1 H3sw mod is a different project than the FH 0.8.2, what did you mention?
Thank you

Yes, the two projects are different.

Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars aims to recreate the unique atmosphere of Heroes of Might and Magic II and to provide new gaming impressions and intends lore integration of the Might & Magic series, all this integrated into the engine of Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Free Heroes of Might and Magic II (fheroes2) is a complet and faithful remake of Heroes 2 with modern multiplayer, high resolution support and improved AI, to start with, and will add modding possibilities and add-ons later on.

What I wanted to explain is that Heroes 2 players would be happy (I think) to have new maps, and as all of the original Heroes 2 maps are immediately compatible with fheroes2, it would be too bad not to be able to play the maps you have created. Smile

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
mORISman
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
mORISman

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-19, 00:50

Unknown_Hero wrote:
mORISman wrote:
Unknown_Hero wrote:

Thank you

Yes, the two projects are different.

Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars aims to recreate the unique atmosphere of Heroes of Might and Magic II and to provide new gaming impressions and intends lore integration of the Might & Magic series, all this integrated into the engine of Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Free Heroes of Might and Magic II (fheroes2) is a complet and faithful remake of Heroes 2 with modern multiplayer, high resolution support and improved AI, to start with, and will add modding possibilities and add-ons later on.

What I wanted to explain is that Heroes 2 players would be happy (I think) to have new maps, and as all of the original Heroes 2 maps are immediately compatible with fheroes2, it would be too bad not to be able to play the maps you have created. Smile

Thank u so much you were very clear. In meantime I've installed Homm2 vanilla and installed the fheroes mod, played just 5 minutes. But it isn't so beautiful like the Homm3swm.
I've found only a map, I think to upload it.
Thank u again, Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime2020-10-19, 05:22

mORISman wrote:
Thank u so much you were very clear. In meantime I've installed Homm2 vanilla and installed the fheroes mod, played just 5 minutes. But it isn't so beautiful like the Homm3swm.

This is the beauty of Heroes 2 available in the Heroes 3 engine. Very Happy

mORISman wrote:
I've found only a map, I think to upload it.
Thank u again, Have a nice day!

Thanks, have a nice day too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAP CONVERTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP CONVERTER   MAP CONVERTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAP CONVERTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Forums of Enroth ~ :: Mapmaking Guild :: H3SW Maps-
Jump to: