~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar110%The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar11100%The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar110%The Floody Land - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

The Floody Land

Go down 
+7
Dr Slash
Galaad
feanor
Uhm
Sir Albe
GodRage
Orzie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

The Floody Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-10-01, 19:07

I caught a massive cold today, and currently I am unable to escape from my bed. This sucks - I planned to make some promo screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-10-01, 19:52

Sorry to hear that. We will have enough time to create promo screenshots, so take your time. Get well soon Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-10-02, 09:05

I had a very Enroth related inactive September month. :s
I was working on something and... suddenly no more power. I feel power comes back theses days; October may be a good month for my Enroth-related stuffs. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-15, 08:27

Got a personal Twitter for myself, finally.

https://twitter.com/AndrewVodyankin
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-03, 05:08

Happy New Year everybody Very Happy I hope you all came safe trough the new year. As usual a new version of HotA is ready (1.4) and it looks good as always. It seems a new creature has found its way to Erathia...

I have unfortunatly not very much time for modding at the moment because of exams, but around the end of January I am more than ready to continue! Smile
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-04, 07:36

Happy New Year! May it bring us many nice surprises (especially Might & Magic ones Very Happy ) I also hope that you spent Christmas time in magical atmosphere, my friends. All those, who still await festival I wish warmth, happiness and wonderful time with family.

In Poland there is exceptionally without snow this year, but frost is catching stronger and stronger. Of course, it's easier to stay at home when a computer is warming with a new HotA version Razz It's a pity, that there is still no Forge, but those new tentacle-like creatures and tons of new objects makes me want spend some time on making extraordinary map. Wink
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-04, 20:07

There can be something Forge-related soon. Just a sixth sense Smile
Back to top Go down
feanor
Master Modder
Master Modder
feanor

Quality Points : 65
Registration Date : 2015-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-04, 23:46

The Floody Land - Page 2 3qEVvAlhcQo

Very Happy

Last edited by feanor on 2016-01-04, 23:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-04, 23:50

feanor wrote:
The Floody Land - Page 2 3qEVvAlhcQo Very Happy

Now you got my attention Very Happy It looks great!
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-06, 02:17

:cyclops: I keep my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
feanor
Master Modder
Master Modder
feanor

Quality Points : 65
Registration Date : 2015-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-01-06, 10:11

Not so soon, maybe spring or summer.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-11, 06:21

Losing the keys from your car is a major pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-11, 08:38

Damn, sorry to hear that. I guess you don't have a copy of them somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-11, 22:08

Already dealt with the problem. Modern cars cannot have more than 1 completely active ignition key, only one can be programmed to bear that function at once. So that I had to spend some money to re-program a duplicate to bear that function.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-11, 22:42

Well, hopefully it wasn't too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

Quality Points : 85
Registration Date : 2015-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 00:43

That reminds me a fun anecdote.

Once we were rehearsing with one of my bands (because I used to be so cool lol, now it's over though, I completely sold out to jazz lol ), and rehearsal was taking place in a basement under the office's drummer (his workplace). We headed out to have a smoke. When we finished the smoke, the drummer noticed he had left the keys inside, and the building had this kind of doors you can't open without the key, even if the lock is open. It was around 3 am, it was snowing outside, and we were in t-shirts. Rock! The drummer had a spare key in his car, but his car key was along the other one in the basement. We called some breakdown service but they couldn't do anything and told us to call the police instead. The police was even more clueless, and in a hilarious way: one of the policemen actually really tried to lockpick the keyhole with a freaking hanger! LOL, he tried for about 10 mns and we were just trying not to laugh out loud too hard in his face. Very Happy
In the end the drummer simply broke the window of his own car to get the spare key so we could head back. Morality of the story: never trust drummers.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 05:29

Quote :
because I used to be so cool lol, now it's over though, I completely sold out to jazz
Hah, but we both know that many people switch to jazz when they actually become cool. Wink

Oh well, a broken window (especially when it's snowing) should have been kinda painful. We actually have some companies which are in fact legalized professional hijackers who are able to open virtually any lock. One day we had to call them when my mother forgot the keys inside the car. It required only 5 minutes to open a Mitsubishi L200 for a guy, without any scratches and stuff. World is a scary place to live. Very Happy

Quote :
never trust drummers.
Ah, those neverending stories about the drummers being the bad guys lol
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 06:22

Orzie wrote:
Ah, those neverending stories about the drummers being the bad guys lol

Yeah they rock haha, although one of my fav is about singers, as they usually do everything by ear and don't bother much with theory and such:

Is a jazz quartet rehearsing and the pianist decides the song will be played in F tonality. Then the singer slowly whispers to his ear, "err, in F? Don't you think it will be a bit too fast?" :face:
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 06:45

Well, that's so true also lol. I think I'm still gonna learn theory someday. Probably, when I'll be about 30. lol
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-12, 10:05

Well, I started studying theory fairly late, around 26 I think. And still, there is some advanced harmony stuff I'm not entirely comfortable with yet. The logic is very messed up, and it takes time to assimilate the concepts. The same sentence can get an entire new meaning a couple of years later. I would suggest to learn it as soon as possible for that reason. But you need a good approach, and most books are hard to understand. I had the chance to meet a great teacher and I have to say I considered harmony to be useless before it became one of my most crucial allies as a pianist. In the end you only think in numbers, is just cadenzas moving with functions, very messed up. It's all about tension/resolution and what you are allowed to do within the tonal rules, and in fact there is much more to do that one would expect, some stuff which would sound completely crazy is in fact completely logical and within the boundaries.
However, unless you intend to explore jazz, harmony or at least advanced harmony is not really necessary imo (unless you have a crappy ear), I made classical studies without needing it, the advantage with classical music is that everything is written on the paper to the slightest detail, there is even indications for interpretation (that you can choose to follow or not). Knowing and practicing your scales on the other hand might seem tedious but pays off, transposition is hard but powerful. Good exercises is to follow basic harmonic sheets and sing the triads or tetrads in rhythm, or transpose a simple riff, on a blues in example.
Whenever you feel like it, I can help you if you get some questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-14, 03:22

That's very nice of you, thanks for the offer. Probably, I will find time for theory a little earlier than I have planned. Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-17, 08:19

Waw, I came back from Japan... Very Happy Japan
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-17, 08:44

Wow, that was quite a long trip. Glad to have you back GodRage. What is Japan like? Very Happy

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2016-08-11, 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-17, 09:42

Yeah I stayed some months in Tokyo. Very Happy

Japan is like another planet. There is things that are "Japan only", my favorite one is the Kotatsu, a little hot table for winter... Smile
The Floody Land - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO4mJvIN3OO71frNIpM8-VdPPc42LYRMIKA3D8lTZPOTQ1cyAH

Of course there is japaneses foods for exemple, but each country have his own food... But not each country have his own stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime2016-02-17, 09:45

Haha, nice. That looks like a sweet and cozy table Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floody Land   The Floody Land - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floody Land
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next