~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar110%[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar11100%[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar110%[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Empty
PostSubject: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 01:24

New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! XGJrEIs

Russian Warlock ссылка
Poland Necro łącze
French Sorceress Archangel Castle

FOREWORD: In order to refresh the homm2 gaming experience and deatomize the community of Heroes 2 players, a team of enthusiasts created this New Year mod! This development allows to change the game atmosphere towards the New Year theme, i.e. modifies several creatures (Goblin, Orc, Sprite, both Dwarves, Halfling, Boar, Mage, Ghost) featured in the tournament and transforms the Tree of Knowledge to a beautiful Christmas Tree!

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! File

The New Year mod is a graphical mod which does not affect the classic gameplay and is not obligatory. However, we still recommend to install it to have more fun on the holidays Smile
AlexSpl wrote:
Unpack the archive contents to the DATA folder.
To install the mod, run setup.bat and press OK twice.
To unistall the mod, run uninst.bat and press OK twice.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW YEAR MOD

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! UFu1Xhy

TOURNAMENT RULES

I General Info
1. Everyone can participate. To do that, a player should read the rules, download the starting savegame, fulfill the tournament task and send the final savegame file to VDV_forever@bk.ru. The preferred name of the savegame is after the participant nickname, for example AlexSpl.GX1.
2. Required game version: PoL 2.1. This means that your game executable file should have the v2.1 indicator (right-click on the file -> Properties -> Version). So that you can use either GoG-version of Heroes 2 or any other official release of the game. ATTENTION! Changing the game version in the process of the tournament game is restricted.
3. During the tournament process it is strictly recommended to make savegames for each day which will serve as a proof of your walkthrough.

Victory Condition: collect the largest amount of the new year icicles in 15 days (artifact named "Evercold Icicle", final savegame should be made on Day 1, Week 3, Month 1).

II Restrictions
1. Use of the cheat codes and special programs allowing to change savegame data in the fair copy of the tournament savegame is strictly forbidden.
2. Making a move by a hero which fled/surrendered in the same day of fleeing/surrender is forbidden. Buying such hero is allowed in any day.
2.1. Buying and moving the player's own hero which was dismissed/defeated in battle is allowed only on the next day of his dismissal/defeat.
2.2. It is restricted to rehire your dismissed hero with the army different from the starting one.
2.3. If a hero fled/surrendered/was defeated in battle during the enemy's turn, it is allowed to buy and move him immediately.
2.4. AI heroes are allowed to be bought/moved only on the next day after their defeat.
3. Using the Haunt spell and the trick to "feed" the Ghosts is restricted. It is allowed to make only one fight with a certain Ghost neutral army camp, with savegames before and after the fight.

It is allowed to use some programs and utilities for the faster development of the savegame playing strategy. See Programs - English-speaking users should press the British flag icon [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! United_kingdom_flag32 and enter the Programs and Utilities section.

Discussing the tournament in the Internet is allowed! [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Drinks
Also it is allowed to dig the Ultimate Artifact without collecting the Obelisks.
DIG HERE:

III  Instructions for the participants
- Download the tournament savegame and place it to the GAMES folder of the original Heroes of Might and Magic 2 directory.
- Launch the game and load the tournament savegame.
- Send the final savegame (named after the participant's nickname, for example AlexSPl.GX1) to VDV_forever@bk.ru
The final save must be made on the 15th day of the game, i.e. the day 1.3.1.

IV Determination of the winner.
The players who are able to collect the largest amount of the Evercold Icicle artifacts in 15 days will be considered winners. The secondary criterion (for those who collected the same amount of the icicles) is a sum of primary parameters for the hero with the largest one. The third criterion is the amount of Gold resource the player has.

V Virtual Awards
The winners who have an account on http://handbookhmm.ru/ will gain the following virtual awards (in the info profile and under the avatar):

1st place - "Grandmaster of Heroes of Might and Magic II 2014 offline tournaments" [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! 64VNWq8
2nd place - "Master of Heroes of Might and Magic II 2014 offline tournaments" [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! FClDBK8
3rd place - "Expert of Heroes of Might and Magic II 2014 offline tournaments" [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! VDoS51L
Those who will be able to collect all Evercold Icicles on the map regardless of the game time will also get this bonus helmet: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! ACjy4Zv
In this case both savegames will be counted - the primary one and the one with all icicles collected.

The winners who have an account on http://heroesportal.net/ will also gain the local virtual awards according to the rules of the portal.

VI Real awards
The winners will get these awards regardless if they are registered on any websites (http://handbookhmm.ru/ and http://heroesportal.net) or not:

1st place: a key for any digital edition of any game in Steam or Good Old Games (GoG.com) or recreation of the winner's real life portrait in the Heroes 1/Heroes 2 style and resolution of a big portrait (101х93) - usable as an avatar for websites or a content for a game modification;
2nd place: recreation of the winner's real life portrait in the Heroes1/Heroes 2 style and resolution of a medium portrait (51х47);
3rd place: recreation of the winner's real life portrait in the Heroes 1/Heroes 2 style and resolution of a small portrait (30х22).
Winners are allowed to exchange their awards or reject the award.

DOWNLOAD THE TOURNAMENT SAVEGAME
DOWNLOAD THE MAP
Tournament dates: from 31th December, 2014 to 15th February, 2015, 21:00 UTC.

It is allowed to send the updates for the final savegames unlimited times. Wink

P.S. We wish all participants happy New Year and Christmas, and may the joy stay with you!

Best regards, HandBookHMM.ru Team

Last edited by Orzie on 2016-02-09, 04:01; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 01:47

Orzie wrote:
[New Year mod!
It's me who made this ghost with Christmas hat!! Very Happy (that's why it's my avatar now. ^^)
But.. I did it ~9 months ago I think... Very Happy
Very funny that it making this avatar for Christmas-time have resulted in your team making a Mod!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://homm2.free.fr
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 01:55

That ghost is made and animated by me.
However, that's true, your idea of the ghost with a new year hat was one of the things that motivated us to launch this tournament, so you can be also credited for it for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:01

Orzie wrote:
That ghost is made and animated by me.
The ghost in the first post of the topic ?
If i understood well , the poster posted my ghost and said he would enjoy to have it in the homm2 game !
Even if there isn't my name on the topic, i am happy that it turned in a mod ! King
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:04

The ghost posted in the topic of the New Year Mod on HandBookHMM.ru is yours, this is true Very Happy

I thought you mean the ghost which is shown on the banner in this topic.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:08

Hehehehe i recognize my hat ! I still remember what pixel i colored ! King

I may have helped to design some monsters for this mod if i knew in time !
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:09

You did an important job of polishing the forum design Smile I wouldn't have time to explain the tips and tricks of making the graphics fitting to Heroes 2 anyway. I had a lot of technical problems in the beginning since there are some special things which should have been considered.

By the way, it would be good to have this tournament also announced on the main Archangel Castle newsfeed. Do you have an ability to translate all info and make a short info for the newsfeed? This might interest many old and new French users to participate, and visit the Forums of Enroth too Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:24

Yes I am the H2 manager in ArchangelCastle, you can be sure I will make something to promote this new year H2 mod on AC! Very Happy

If a day you have some spare time, it may good that you post something about what specificities are needed to make an H2 sprite. Smile (in some month or so, when we are less busy ^^)
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-02, 02:25

Yeah, I guess I will try to find time for that anyway to fill the Modding section.
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-06, 19:21

We also got a Polish support from the Acid Cave!

http://www.acidcave.net/newsitem1360.html#1360
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-09, 11:08

I speak read and write english daily but still there is english sentences that I really didn't understood at all. :s

I also replaced the "AlexSpl.GX1" by "GodRage.GX1" because on Archangelcastle nobody (but you and me) knows who is AlexSpl, so it will be much less confusing. Smile

Link to french post here : https://www.archangelcastle.com/acforum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9255
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-01-31, 02:40

The tournament is continued until 15th of February!
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime2015-02-23, 18:33

The tournament has ended.

Congratulations to all winners!
#NicknameIcicles collected
1AlexSPl39!!!
2nik31223
3Alias_dictus4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!   [EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EN, RU, PL, HU, FR][Offline] HoMM2 New Year Offline Tournament 2015 by HandBookHMM.ru!
Page 1 of 1