~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-22, 07:15

» fheroes2 General Announcements
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Polskie powitanie
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar110%H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar11100%H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar110%H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Go down 
+11
Aescule
Sir Albe
buffkaz
Galaad
YhyJasne
robizeratul
NikitaTheTanner
Agar
Uhm
GodRage
Orzie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-17, 00:24

Yeah, and we will anyway have to re-check all of the maps before the test: many things can be broken. The artifacts, for example, will all require checking after we implement them in the game.

Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:10

I have a huge interest into the Heroes 1 maps. I played them again and again, there is some I want to play again since years hahahaha Very Happy
The "X" one with the black dragon in the middle is maybe my favorite. xD

Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-23, 11:11

Orzie wrote:
Yeah, and we will anyway have to re-check all of the maps before the test: many things can be broken. The artifacts, for example, will all require checking after we implement them in the game.

I am currently fixing all that has been broken due to change in creatures, hero portraits etc. and I will follow up on the missing stuff like artifacts when they are ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

Quality Points : 85
Registration Date : 2015-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-23, 12:59

Sir Albe wrote:
I think 100+ maps is enough for v0.8, but I can do the rest later if there is interest for it Smile

For sure mate 100+ maps is fantastic, don't forget "professional greedysoft" couldn't even deliver the tenth of that in latest aberrations. Very Happy

You can always keep on making them after 0.8 anyway if you want, certainly no one will be stopping you! Rock!
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-23, 22:45

Haha, agreed. Maybe we should adopt that kind of marketing strategy...

Might n' Magic: Heroes III - The Succession Wars HD Limited Collector's Edition!!!

Visit the world of Enroth where elves and dwarves are in the same faction and black dragons don't look like purple butterflies Shocked You will be shocked to experience the epic story of the Succession Wars complete campaign told by epic 3D static models! Experience a complex and deep skill system where you actually have to choose between two random( ! ) skills! Totally unpredictable and unbalanced! Test your skills against the professional expert AI who might actually beat you. Have a hard time guessing if undead creatures are in the same faction thanks to the missing toxic green color-drowning.

Pre-order now to get access to the pre-alpha-beta version of the game (accessible via U(don't)play) in which you can play the Knight faction and even buy peasants (The rest of the game is a complete none-working mess that you can fix for us by paying to play the pre-alpha-beta).

In the collector's edition you get:
The full complete cut-up game
Map editor to make some maps to play (because we didn't)
6 original H2 factions with lineup and bonus 7th creature
One bonus scenario pack - The Wizard Lands - follow Solmyr on his epic quest
Roland figuring made by children in far east factory

Discover also the new DLC's - Shades of the Sexy Witch and Trail by Dervish:

Shades of the Sexy Witch:
A whole new original faction of beasts and a big toad!
New hero - the Witch
New mount - horse with wet hooves

Trail by Dervish:
A whole new original faction of hot creatures!
New hero - the Dervish
New mount - horse with dry hooves
No hamsters

Also buy the Town Screen DLC to get actual working town screens in HD (800*382 pixels)!

Buy NOW! 49,99 eur (+ Shades of the Sexy Witch DLC 14,99 eur + Trail by Dervish 39,99 eur + Town Screen DLC 99,99 eur)

Release date: 2015 +/- 2 years

Take part in the shaping of the game on the Forums of Enorth council where you can vote on gameplay features and faction lineups! (We might listen)

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2017-02-24, 03:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-24, 02:56

hahaha H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 589285140 H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 589285140 H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 589285140 H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 589285140
Very well done Sir Albe H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 2551314513

Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

Quality Points : 85
Registration Date : 2015-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-25, 21:18

loooooooooool that certainly made my day cheers Sir Albe! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-02-26, 01:05

Haha, I am glad you guys liked it Smile I had so much fun writing it. At least we can try to have fun with the recent HoMM games. They aren't worth much by themselves Smile
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2017-03-19, 03:22

Haha, nicely written, so true Razz Ubi should read this H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 2551314513

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2019-09-09, 05:15

Two maps actually made it through the v0.8 release without me noticing it. They both have received a check and got some mistakes fixed for the upcoming version, but they are well playable in the current version as well Smile

One of the maps is For Honor, a co-op map with the player allying with the neighbor to take on the forces from the south. Rumor has it, that in the middle of the land two forgotten Heroes are asleep waiting to be freed from imprisonment. Maybe they are the key to your struggles...

For Honor
The Red Tide of War rolls North. Stopping the flood seems hopeless. Yet, Honor demands you and your ally die trying.

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Zaru53F
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2019-09-29, 03:10

One newly added map in the v0.8.1 version of H3SW is "Pirate Utopia" from Heroes of Might and Magic II. This map has further been fixed and enhanced for the next version of H3SW!

The map is about finding the lost treasure of the grim pirate lady Uae. She gathered an enormous amount of gold during her lifetime, but she never told a soul where she buried her fortune. It is now up to you to locate the treasure island and locate Uae's secret!!

Maybe the map below can help you (and don't worry, the treasure is not shown on the map Wink )

Pirate Utopia
The Fortune of Infamous Uae was buried on one of these islands. She died without ever revealing it. Find it before other cutthroats.

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 WFkpP01
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2019-10-27, 00:01

Lets break the silence by revealing one of the new maps for the next version of H3SW!

Greed is a HoMM II PoL map about the four magic classes of H2, the wizards, sorceresses, warlocks and necromancers. Once the wizards shared their library with the others, but now they decided to close it and wage war against their former colleges! I actually noticed what I assume is a bug as each human player (sorceress, warlock and necromancer) starts with a village of their own town type nearby, except the warlock which had a wizard village instead. This was most likely a mistake, since one village of same town type is also controlled from the start of the game by each player Smile

Thanks to Khimmel Otakov for helping with the map conversion!

More maps of the next version of H3SW will be revealed along the way Smile

Greed
After centuries of friendship, the Wizards have suddenly decided to stop sharing their Library with the rest of the world. This can't be good!
Number of players:  4 players (3 human, 1 computer)
Map size:  Medium map
Map difficulty: Hard
Victory condition:  Standard win
Loss condition:   Standard lost

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 AAJUiyn

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2019-12-09, 06:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2019-11-18, 02:33

Time to reveal another new map arriving in the next version of H3SW! Very Happy

Teleporters has, as the name amplies, teleporters to distant islands containing both treasure and terror. Players will have to decide whether or not to fight their way to the teleporters with the risk of being ambushed or trying to take the mainland either with force or buy bribing opponents with the small sum of 400.000 gold. Anyway, they will need to face four other factions blocking the way to victory.

Thanks to Yonderbrack for helping with the map conversion!

Teleporters
For a total of 400,000 gold your opponents will become "loyal" subjects, otherwise... let them eat cake!
Number of players:  5 players (5 human)
Map size:  Large map
Map difficulty: Normal
Victory condition:   Gold win  
Loss condition:   Standard lost

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 O9nj5so

Last edited by Sir Albe on 2019-12-09, 06:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2019-12-09, 05:59

Not only new maps from HoMM II is coming in the next version of H3SW, some H3 maps also found their way!

The first of the new H3 maps to be features in the next version is Adventures of Jared Haret. In this map you play the hero Jared Haret, who has gotten himself lost during an exploration of dark catacombs. Meanwhile, the wizard Tumlac has taken over his beloved home town. Jaret needs to reclaim his home while surviving the dangers which lay ahead.

Thanks to Danila Rud for helping with the map conversion!

Adventures of Jared Haret
Can Jared Haret, renowned explorer, make his way home from the dark catacombs in which he finds himself lost?
Number of players:  3 players (1 human)
Map size:  Small Map (with underground)
Map difficulty: Impossible
Victory condition:  Castle win
Loss condition:  Hero lost

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 L03IhrU
Back to top Go down
pellish
Peasant
Peasant
pellish

Quality Points : 2
Registration Date : 2018-01-25

PostSubject: Dead Dragons   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-01-07, 12:04

Hello. Any chance we'd ever get to see the map Dead Dragons in H3SW? Very Happy It is one of my favorite maps from Heroes II Gold. Cheers.

EDIT: I could maybe take a swing at it myself. Do you just view the map in H2 Editor and replicate it frame by frame in H3SW? What are the general rules when it comes to converting heroes and monsters? Do MON2 become MON3 in H3SW for example or how do you guys usually go about it? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-02-13, 04:03

pellish wrote:
Hello. Any chance we'd ever get to see the map Dead Dragons in H3SW? Very Happy It is one of my favorite maps from Heroes II Gold. Cheers.

EDIT: I could maybe take a swing at it myself. Do you just view the map in H2 Editor and replicate it frame by frame in H3SW? What are the general rules when it comes to converting heroes and monsters? Do MON2 become MON3 in H3SW for example or how do you guys usually go about it? Thanks in advance.

Hi pellish and welcome to the forums Smile

I can add it to the list of maps for upcoming versions, but I would be very welcome to you helping me out with making it, which will help having it done faster. Please, write to me if you are interested in converting it Smile
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-02-15, 02:18

Very good news, please keep up the good work! The new 0.8.2 release will have a lot of playtime for singleplayer users, which is awesome already.

Peasant
Peasant
foodlord

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2020-03-15

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-17, 13:25

Are you going to correct any unintentional errors in maps? For example, I played Crimson & Clover, there were mines and resources blocked by the terrain. I've noticed similar errors playing naturally in HOMM3.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-17, 19:27

foodlord wrote:
Are you going to correct any unintentional errors in maps? For example, I played Crimson & Clover, there were mines and resources blocked by the terrain. I've noticed similar errors playing naturally in HOMM3.

Yes, we are definitely fixing those and I will take a look on Crimson & Clover to investigate. If you find anymore mistakes, please report them with details of what and where the bug is and maybe even a screenshot, if relevant Smile
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-19, 01:40

I've fixed Crimson and Clover, there was one path being closed and banks had wrong entrances, but in the newest version it will be ok Wink

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
foodlord
Peasant
Peasant
foodlord

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-19, 11:25

Hi, I know you just said ya fixed it, but I wanted to post screen shots just to test...

CRIMSON & CLOVER (fix on the allies too obviously lol)

Orange Player - Gem Mine
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Cc-min10

Yellow Player - Scholar
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Cc-sch10
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-22, 07:02

Fixed those as well, thanks for the feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
foodlord
Peasant
Peasant
foodlord

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-23, 06:41

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Brave_11

Brave New World , nice creature generator o
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-03-23, 08:38

foodlord wrote:
H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Brave_11

Brave New World , nice creature generator o

That has been taken care of as well. It is a problem caused by the three available dragons of the Warlock.

GodRage and Orzie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime2020-07-31, 04:52

The progress of adding new maps is still bringing some familiar lands

Fortress Isle sees a Necromancer, Knight, Sorceress and a Barbarian teaming up to cross the sea and invade the Wizard and Warlock controlling the main island. Throughout the map smaller islands with various treasure are scattered around and all to the east unclaimed land might be found.

Thanks to Yonderbrack for helping with the map conversion!

Fortress Isle
Four players must work together to assault the Wizards' Stronghold.
Number of players:  6 players (4 human)
Map size:  Large map
Map difficulty: Normal
Victory condition:  Ally win
Loss condition:  Standard lost

H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 FXCC7XU

GodRage and Orzie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H3SW Map List: Work in progress   H3SW Map List: Work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next