~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ...to XP run...
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Darmani 2024-07-18, 21:34

» fheroes2 General Announcements
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-07-15, 00:28

» Silence of the Siren (HoMM like scifi game)
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-07-13, 08:09

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-07-07, 21:12

» Lego Heroes of Might & Magic
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-07-07, 21:00

» 5Kings1Ring
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2024-07-01, 10:33

» The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Unknown_Hero 2024-07-01, 06:48

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar110%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar11100%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar110%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.2 Beta

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE

Go down 
+3
Orzie
Uhm
Unknown_Hero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

Quality Points : 78
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 3 Icon_minitime2024-07-01, 06:48

Hello @BoseDrache,

What is your goal?

At the time I made the MYP, all the scenarios on the "http://handbookhmm.ru/" site had been sorted, tested and integrated into the MYP.
The latest version of the MYP is "MYP-H2-180913".
All the sites from which scenarios have been incorporated are also listed in the text file "MYP-H2-180913.txt" accompanying the MYP.

For the next version of the MYP, I was in the process of replaying all the scenarios in search of defects, bugs and the like.
I've started testing the scenarios starting with the letter "c".
I also have to include a few scenarios I've picked up here and there.
For the moment, it's on hold, as I have less time at my disposal and I'm more focused on testing and other things for the fheroes2 project.
For the next version of the MYP, it's not certain that I'll continue to test all the other scenarios I haven't yet retested, because with the new scenario editor of fheroes2 offering more possibilities, people will certainly be more interested in new scenarios than the ones they've already played several times. To be seen.
In any case, I don't expect a new version of MYP anytime soon.

Maybe you could put all the different scenarios from the previous version of your map pack in a different folder in the new archive of your map pack?
So that it's easier for you and your users to find their way around without having to start all over again or search every time.
I could possibly integrate the scenarios you've changed and translated into the MYP afterwards, if you wish, but as I've written it wouldn't be anytime soon.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3