Messages : 2054
Quality Points : 814
Registration Date : 2014-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Tomsk, Russia
|Subject: Guidelines for Reporting a Crash 2015-07-20, 19:04|| |
In the space of bugs, crashes in particular are difficult to deal with. They are heavily influenced by context as well as random events, so it's almost impossible to go from "it crashed" to a fix that makes it not crash. If you experience crashes, you'll need to tell us as much as possible, including:
- Where does the crash occur? What did you do right before it occurring?
- Does the game display an error message when the crash happens?
- Can you reliably cause the game to crash? How?
- Were you running the game in fullscreen or windowed mode?
- What operating system are you using? What version of Heroes II is Ironfist installed over?