~ Forums of Enroth ~

An Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2019-10-13, 21:20

» HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2019-10-13, 21:18

» New Old School Might and Magic Game
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2019-10-13, 18:20

» Succession Wars v 0.8.1 Beta Installation Issue
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Orzie 2019-10-08, 03:19

» [H3SW 0.8.1] Along The Coast
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Sibernethy 2019-10-06, 11:30

» Project Ironfist announcements
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Darmani 2019-10-04, 12:32

» [H3SW 0.8.1] Flint's Flight
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitimeby Ctesiphon 2019-10-01, 23:19

Poll
"Wait" in HoMM2?
Yes
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Redbar1180%HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Redbar12
 80% [ 55 ]
No
HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Redbar1120%HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Redbar12
 20% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 69
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW: Dwelling Development
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Succession Wars - General info & Announcements
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta
Welcome fellow Enrothians!
Enrothian Fan Art
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!

HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake01
Pikeman
Pikeman
Blake01

Quality Points : 9
Registration Date : 2019-06-09

HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Empty
PostSubject: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime2019-10-09, 22:08

Hey guys! Smile

Some of you probably recognise this list from some of the other Heroes of Might & Magic related forums out there. Long story short, in 2011 I created a Heroes of Might & Magic section on my oldschool retro website paying tribute to the original games along with some of the great HoMM total conversion/sequel fan projects out there (alive or dead) to make sure that they are never forgotten and can inspire other talented fans to create new HoMM related projects in the future. There are a gazillion mods & maps out there for HoMM games so I'm more interested in just tributing the big total conversion projects that expand the original game. I also created a list of other games out there that are similar to HoMM. For these lists I collected pics, vids, demos, and information for as many of them as possible. I could use some help from the community with this list as I'm sure there's more I don't know about. This is my latest summary of the website list below.

Website address:
http://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/HOMMSeries/
(Note: Originally built in 2001 this website is still deliberately very late 90s early 2000s retro in design. So if you’re not nostalgic for old retro websites with music, animating gifs & left click browsing then you probably won’t like it)

HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Z8iDaW7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HoMM Similar Games & TC Mods list (Updated 2/01/2017) :
HoMM Games
HoMM1-7 Series
HoMM1 & 2 - Game Boy Colour
Heroes Chronicles Series - The Curse of Immortality
HoMM Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff - Playstation 2
Might & Magic: Heroes Kingdoms
Might & Magic: Heroes Online

Very Similar
Kings Bounty Series
Age of Wonders Series
Heroes of Gaia
Palm Kingdoms Series (Formerly Palm Heroes)
Royal Bounty HD
Spaceforce: Captains
Disciples Series
Lords of Magic - Special Edition

Similar
Chaos Reborn
Eador Series
Hammer of the Gods
Etherlords Series
Warlords Series
Master of Magic

Sort of Similar
Gemfire
Last Days of Old Earth
Dominions Series
Conquest of Elysium Series
Celtic Tales - Balor of the Evil Eye
Heroes of Annihilated Empires

Fan Games & Large Scale Total Conversion Mods
HoMM5 - Legends of the Ancients TC Mod
Heroes Land - Online Multiplayer HoMM3
HoMM3.5 - In the Wake of Gods TC Mod
HoMM4 – Equilibris TC Mod
VCMI - HoMM3 Engine Rebuild
HoMM3 - Horn of The Abyss TC Mod
HoMM3 - Era 2 TC Mod
HoMM3 - The Succession Wars TC Mod
HoMM5 - Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 TC Mod
HoMM3 - Legend of the Red Dragon TC Mod
HoMM3 - Master of Puppets TC Mod
HoMM3 - Hero of Light TC Mod
HoMM3 - Stargate Atlantis TC Mod
HoMM3 - Mythology TC Mod

If you know of a game series I've missed that's very similar to HoMM, a fan game based on HoMM, or a large scale mod project that attempts to expand one of the HoMM games please let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 216
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime2019-10-10, 04:10

Blake01 wrote:
Website address:
By the way, if i click on this link, correct url but it leads to main menu. And finding back the HOMMSeries page is... hmmm... difficult? HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List 2551314513

Blake01
Pikeman
Pikeman
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime2019-10-10, 19:03

GodRage wrote:
Blake01 wrote:
Website address:
By the way, if i click on this link, correct url but it leads to main menu. And finding back the HOMMSeries page is... hmmm... difficult? HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List 2551314513

The above link should take you to the HoMM Welcome Entry page. Then you just click on the ginormous ENTER link in the center of the page (just below the welcome video) with all the arrows pointing at it. That link takes you into the actual HoMM section (while playing a short intro animation). Literally just one click and you're in. You shouldn't be going over to the side menu and trying to find it there.

In fact it's kind of like your website's Entry page except instead of clicking on HoMM2 shop signs to enter the site you just click on the big word ENTER hyperlink haha.

If you are clicking on the big Enter link and its somehow going somewhere else then let me know what browser you're using or if you're on a phone or something so I can try and replicate the issue.
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 216
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime2019-10-13, 18:17

Because I recognized this page being the same as index page, I didn't even try to click on the "ENTER SITE"... HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List 2253588149

Blake01
Pikeman
Pikeman
Blake01

PostSubject: Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime2019-10-13, 21:18

GodRage wrote:
Because I recognized this page being the same as index page, I didn't even try to click on the "ENTER SITE"... HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List 2253588149

haha yeah every section of the site as its own custom entry page with screenshots and background that particular section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List   HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List
Page 1 of 1