~ Forums of Enroth ~

An Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  ChatChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 Tournament of the Landless 2017-2 (Турнир Безземельных)
by Orzie Today at 03:42

» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 Treasure Hunt Tourney 2017 (Турнир Кладоискателей)
by Orzie Yesterday at 16:55

» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 Main Tourney 2017 (Общий Турнир)
by Orzie Yesterday at 16:50

» What are you listening to?
by Daleron 2017-09-18, 03:07

» Enrothian Fan Art
by Orzie 2017-09-16, 02:44

» Currently open HoMM1/HoMM2 Tournaments!
by Orzie 2017-09-16, 02:33

» [EN, RU][Offline] HoMM2 Trade Guild Tourney 2017-2 (Турнир Торговой Гильдии)
by Orzie 2017-09-16, 02:05

Poll
"Wait" in HoMM2?
Yes
80%
 80% [ 44 ]
No
20%
 20% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW: Dwelling Development
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
Dervish Faction General Concept
Enrothian Fan Art
H3SW Recruitment Point - Enroth Needs You!
Серия книг "Земли Меча и Магии"
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Succession Wars - General info

Share | 

Change to the Magic Well and Artesian Spring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown_Hero
Minotaur
Minotaur

Quality Points : 40
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Change to the Magic Well and Artesian Spring   2017-08-26, 01:53

When a hero visits a Magic Well, say located at position 20-25 on the map, all the Magic Wells on the map are considered visited by this hero for the current day.
It would be better so that each Magic Well to be considered independent, so the hero can visit the Magic Well located at position 20-25, to replenish all his spell points, moves to another Magic Well located at position 30-35 to replenish all his spell points, and this the same day.

The Artesian Spring is a two squares location. But each square of the location acts as if it is independent. So the hero can get double his maximum spell points twice at the same location.
It would be better so that the two squares of the location to be considered as the same location, just like the Standing Stones, so the hero can get double his maximum spell points only once.

In addition, just like the Magic Well, all the Artesian Springs on the map are considered visited by a hero when he visits one of them.
Here, too, it would be better so that each Artesian Spring to be considered independent, so the hero can visit the Artesian Spring located at position 25-30, to get double his maximum spell points, moves to another Artesian Spring located at position 35-40 to get double his maximum spell points, and this the same day.
Back to top Go down
Darmani
Master Modder
Master Modder

Quality Points : 32
Registration Date : 2014-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Change to the Magic Well and Artesian Spring   2017-08-30, 05:01

Will muse. One thing to note is that an Artesian Springs can only be used once per week by *any* hero.

I recently learned this the hard way, trying to use one that I had just seen being used by the AI.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Minotaur
Minotaur

Quality Points : 40
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Change to the Magic Well and Artesian Spring   2017-08-30, 05:41

Darmani wrote:
Will muse. One thing to note is that an Artesian Springs can only be used once per week by *any* hero.

Yes, the first hero (any hero) to visit the Artesian Spring wins the price, once per week, it should stay this way.
I just want them to be independent from each other. So, each Artesian Spring gives double maximum spell points for the first hero who visit it, once per week.
Also, the two squares should be considered the same location, if one square is visited, the other square should also be marked as visited.

Darmani wrote:
I recently learned this the hard way, trying to use one that I had just seen being used by the AI.

And generally, the AI hero visits the two squares in a row. Razz
Back to top Go down

Change to the Magic Well and Artesian Spring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1