~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» fheroes2 General Announcements
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:55

» Polskie powitanie
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-02-17, 15:25

» Forum Admins Feed
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2024-02-15, 22:10

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar110%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar11100%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar110%The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE

Go down 
+2
Uhm
Unknown_Hero
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-03-17, 02:57

WXYZ is ready!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akd82268exjfa2n/MYP%20H2%20-%20Uhm%20-%20wxyz%20-%2020170316.7z?dl=0

I was having a big problem with LOTR maps. There were 4 maps called War of the Ring Razz I have removed a single letters from their filenames, so now they can be in the same folder. I've also noticed, that some of maps crashes, when their filenames are too long, so I've made them shorter in a few cases.

I've also found another maps. I think that some of them might be new to us Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayhnqx762cg4icb/Mapy%20do%20myp.7z?dl=0

I will take "N" letter now.

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

Quality Points : 78
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-03-17, 04:08

@Uhm

Thank you, I will watch all this, it will allow me to make a small break with the suggestions for the "PISS" (Project Ironfist Script System). Razz

I slightly modified the starting calc file.
I added "Editor minimap click" to the list of choices in the column "Map crash".
And the value "1" to the list of choices in the columns "Number of players" and "Number of human players".

First post updated. The link to the zip file is located inside the Choose the maps: section.

Hold the ramp!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2017-09-05, 03:24

News about it, I'm slowly continuing to work on the MYP, it's going to take time. Very Happy

A small preciseness for map types. Maps should only be flagged for multiplayer if the map creator has actually created the map specifically for this purpose, and not if they can "possibly" be played in this way.

I've corrected all the names of the maps already sent with the new naming convention. Smile

First post updated:

"Naming Convention:" updated.

******* Updated on September 4, 2017 *******

The name of the files must be now in "DOS format", to preserve maximum compatibility, and especially because the program remembers the last scenario launched only if the name of the file is in DOS format "8.3 filename".

For example, if "The Two Lands" is displayed in the Editor selection window. The file name must become "TheTwoLa.mp2".
Also, the extensions ".fr", ".ge", ".pl", ".ru", ".sp", etc. are no longer added.

"Choose the maps:", status updated.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-08-28, 22:27

Big news, the MYP for Heroes 2 is almost there! Very Happy

To complete the MYP, I'm looking for some maps mentioned in the text files accompanying the maps.

Maps already made:

"Escape!", "Chosen Second", "Third Legend" maps part of a campaign by Jeffrey Tee Yin Long
"Face-Off" by David Burke
"Piece of Sky", "The Cloak" by Andy Duffy
"The Return of the Ancient King" map part of a campaign by Quinn Davis
"Neighbours", "All out at Sea" by Gary Chan
"Starland" by Guillaume Jacques
"Freedom" by Greg Schneider
"Darkmorning I" map part of a campaign by Sylverdyne
"Kings Bounty" and "Eternal Quest 2" map part of a campaign by Michael Thomas
"The New World", a medium-sized solo map by Andrew Nellis
"Magic Mania" by Jeroen van der Made
"Hell Army", "Waterworld", "The Dragonic", "Alliances", "Conquer!" by Kristian Egstedt
"Forever Fight" (Expansion Map), "Moral Anxiety" by Hubert Kwiatkowski
"Queen Rescue 2" by Marcin Pawelek
"Isle of Danger" (disland.mp2) by Jan Englund
"Wreck Of The Wystermus" (wystrmus.mx2), "Lots Of Castles!" (lotscstl.mp2) by Phil McCrum

Potential maps, the authors speak of them as "coming" maps:

Crisisenterys 2 named "Legend of Eden", Crisisenterys 3 by Joseph Andro Artanto
Transition Trilogy maps by William Sanchez, "Director's Cut" is the part one, the others maps are missing
"Heretics I" by David Goll
"Liberation", "The UnderSea Kingdom" by Mark Norman
"Outbreak" by Andy Gels
"The art of war" campaign by Michael Thomas, "Mike's World!" is the part I of the campaign
"Queen Rescue 3" by Marcin Pawelek
"Rebellion" by Jerry Seam
"Girls versus youthes" by Alexander Goloschapov
"woockpack.zip" maps by Lord_Woock

Maps already made, info from Internet:

"magiciens.mx2", "guerresainte.mx2" by Victor-Angel Bolzoni
"Anoberia", "Arna Road", "Meeting in Ghor", "Neopangea", "Theoria", "Tribes War", "The Betrayal", "The Dragongate", "Demog Reign" all included in "lmp2.rar" by LarvaExotech

Thanks for your help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-08-30, 05:52

The MYP for Heroes 2 is available, original post updated!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

Quality Points : 228
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-09-01, 03:18

Congrats! You did a very good job!!! The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 2551314513
Unknown_Hero wrote:
The MYP for Heroes 2 is available, original post updated!!! Very Happy
Do you mean that for today, ALL the Heroes II maps are in the Monster Yotta Pack? The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 589285140

Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-09-01, 04:56

Thanks.
I would not say that, but all the scenarios that I have been able to recover during all these years are included, except those mentioned in the previous post, and all those forgotten in the abyss of hard disks all over the world... Razz
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-09-14, 05:19

The MYP for Heroes 1, Heroes 2 (updated), Ironfist, and "MGM-Enroth" are available, original post updated!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-09-17, 06:43

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Whoa <3 Amazing job! Will I ever have time to play them all? I hope so... Wink

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-09-17, 22:55

Thanks, it was a long journey... Very Happy
If you play one scenario a week for the next 30 years, it will be possible... Razz  Twisted Evil  Laughing
It makes me think that I enjoyed many hours spent with Heroes 1, Heroes 2 and Heroes 3... Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2020-08-04, 00:15

You really do an awesome job on centralizing all the maps. The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 2551314513
Gratz !! Bravo !! And Thanks !! The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 589285140

Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2020-08-04, 00:40

Yes thanks.
Now you just have to play all the scenarios, maybe with the new fheroes2 project. Wink

"It is a shame to write in English to another French."
The translation is not the most precise.
"C'est un comble d'écrire en anglais à un autre français."
La traduction n'est pas des plus précises.

Maybe with this new project you will realize your dream of a French translation of the game. Smile

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2020-08-04, 00:54

Unknown_Hero wrote:
Yes thanks.
Now you just have to play all the scenarios, maybe with the new fheroes2 project. Wink
Omg I will need time... A lot of time. The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 3822145216

Unknown_Hero wrote:
"It is a shame to write in English to another French."
The translation is not the most precise.
"C'est un comble d'écrire en anglais à un autre français."
La traduction n'est pas des plus précises.
We can chit chat in the french Tavern. The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 164599763

Unknown_Hero wrote:
Maybe with this new project you will realize your dream of a French translation of the game. Smile
Ahaha yes, maybe Wink A french 2.1 version !!!! The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 589285140

By the way, I just added the Monster Yotta Pack to Lands of Enroth : http://homm2.free.fr/enroth.php?p=maps
I should have done it 2 years ago... Surprised I probably didn't realise when it "a basculé" from "work in progress" to "complete". The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 3458080042

Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2020-08-04, 01:26

Thanks for the link on Lands of Enroth. Smile

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-04-30, 23:23

Unknown_Hero wrote:
@GodRage

Toutes ces cartes sont passées "à la moulinette". Smile
All these maps have been sorted and integrated. Smile
I just want to be sure that when you said "à la moulinette", you speaks about all the maps that was available at: http://homm2.free.fr/enroth.php?p=maps

If it's the case, I will make it clearer (in Lands of Enroth) that your pack contains All others maps from the page and more! And also add your nickname beside it because if someone want to send a new map, s/he should contact you instead of me (or post in this topic I guess ^^).

So, my request is: please confirm me that your Monster Yotta Pack contains all others maps of the page.
(I didn't added new maps since 2018, so if it was "Yes" for 2018, then that's good)

Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-01, 19:42

GodRage wrote:
Unknown_Hero wrote:
@GodRage

Toutes ces cartes sont passées "à la moulinette". Smile
All these maps have been sorted and integrated. Smile
I just want to be sure that when you said "à la moulinette", you speaks about all the maps that was available at: http://homm2.free.fr/enroth.php?p=maps

If it's the case, I will make it clearer (in Lands of Enroth) that your pack contains All others maps from the page and more! And also add your nickname beside it because if someone want to send a new map, s/he should contact you instead of me (or post in this topic I guess ^^).

So, my request is: please confirm me that your Monster Yotta Pack contains all others maps of the page.
(I didn't added new maps since 2018, so if it was "Yes" for 2018, then that's good)

I confirm that all the maps of the site are present except the original Russian (and Japanese, and Spanish) maps.

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 03:08

Thank you Unknown_Hero. The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 2551314513

One last asking... the link to download the pack return a 404 error... And I didn't store it on the website: I don't have it!! xD

Be sure I'll host a "mirror" link somewhere if you agree that I reupload it. Smile
Also, I hope there is a text file inside for telling a way to contact you / url of this forum, then maybe some players could post their own hand-made map here or send them to you. Who knows. ^^
And it's also a good way for them to check/get a newer version of the pack The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 2551314513

leiz
Peasant
Peasant
leiz

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2021-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 05:09

Mirrors:
MYP-H1-18913
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NlN1Btibb-i3xiyvSdHnxNr0wA6yt9b/view?usp=sharing
MYP-H2-18913
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QRW16Jc0CZseE9_6zN2at7AVbGOdwVg8/view?usp=sharing

GodRage and Unknown_Hero like this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 05:47

Thank you leiz, I'll also share your mirrors if you don't have anything against this idea.
More mirrors I can share on the page, and longer the pack can be saved. (i plan over 50 years)

leiz
Peasant
Peasant
leiz

Quality Points : 0
Registration Date : 2021-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 05:54

GodRage wrote:
(i plan over 50 years)
Let`s try! Wink

GodRage and Unknown_Hero like this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 22:51

Hello @GodRage and @leiz,

GodRage wrote:
Thank you Unknown_Hero. The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 2551314513

One last asking... the link to download the pack return a 404 error... And I didn't store it on the website: I don't have it!! xD

Indeed, the links are dead.
And Google wants my phone number so I can access my Google accounts.
So, bye bye Google!  The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 3621766935 Evil or Very Mad

leiz wrote:
Mirrors:
MYP-H1-18913
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NlN1Btibb-i3xiyvSdHnxNr0wA6yt9b/view?usp=sharing
MYP-H2-18913
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QRW16Jc0CZseE9_6zN2at7AVbGOdwVg8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to @leiz for the mirror links. <3  ... &lt;3

Edit:

@GodRage
Let me know when all the links are available, I will update the original post. Laughing

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
GodRage
Webmaster
Webmaster
GodRage

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2022-05-02, 23:22

MYP-H1-180913.7z
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o0QnyQxalAlt30Bwy2pkhlRcQvw0ga68/view

MYP-H2-180913.7z
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4ZaqMoJKOwcANNg8vJjU_onUVR6TZrO/view

missing:
Quote :
MYP-Ironfist-180913
All of them in one file:
MGM-Enroth-180913

maruniewicz
Peasant
Peasant
maruniewicz

Quality Points : 1
Registration Date : 2023-01-08

PostSubject: some missing maps   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2023-01-08, 03:50

hey, I was able to acquire some of the missing maps mentioned in one of the post above
here's the link:

the maps are: Escape!, The Cloak, Piece of Sky, Neighbours (two versions, I'm not sure either of them is the one was missing), Starland, Forever Fight, Queen Rescue 2, Isle of Danger.
There is also a map called "Alliance" which wasn't listed but is absent in the pack nevertheless.
Feel free to add those to your map pack.
Amazing job, I'm really grateful.

All the best

edit: Okay since I'm a new user I can't post a link to my dropbox. If administration is interested please send me an email! Peace

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/8bx6t77i3qjdjmv26r9c8/h?dl=0&rlkey=sieu2vynbqluazmv1mmmn2d66

Last edited by GodRage on 2023-01-09, 01:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

GodRage, Unknown_Hero and leiz like this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2023-01-09, 22:08

Hello @maruniewicz,

Thank you very much for your help, and for your kind words. Smile
It's fantastic that you found some of them.
Be sure that I will include these scenarios in a future version of the MYP (however in the rather distant future). Smile

GodRage likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE   The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Monster Yotta Pack" aka the "MYP" from the FoE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2