~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Songs of Conquest
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-04-07, 15:14

» ...to XP run...
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby CATMAN 2024-03-30, 03:16

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-29, 23:04

» Songs of Silence (HoMM like game)
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-03-27, 16:52

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-23, 22:45

» fheroes2 General Announcements
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
176 rediscovered maps! Redbar110%176 rediscovered maps! Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
176 rediscovered maps! Redbar11100%176 rediscovered maps! Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
176 rediscovered maps! Redbar110%176 rediscovered maps! Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

176 rediscovered maps!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

176 rediscovered maps! Empty
PostSubject: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:08

Finally I've found my old CD from Komputer Świat GRY EXTRA (4/2006). It contains 176 maps, mostly taken from http://heroesportal.net and an old maps crypt of Behemoth's Lair. I hope that you will find something interesting there Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m36kqdfsyj2kdw7/HoMM%20II.7z?dl=0

176 rediscovered maps! 99033_heroes_of_might_and_magic_ii_gold_windows176 rediscovered maps! 99035_heroes_of_might_and_magic_ii_gold_windows

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.

Last edited by Uhm on 2017-03-10, 08:25; edited 1 time in total

dodge and denim like this post

Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

Quality Points : 350
Registration Date : 2016-05-30

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:21

I've got this cd too, didn't think of that, nice find bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragoon97
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:49

Aaaand I just realised I've also a cd with 4 whole new campaigns!
http://www.chronicles.acidcave.net/

176 rediscovered maps! He1FQuX

BEWARE OF MY OWN TRANSLATION! Very Happy

1. The conquest of the Underworld
After years of suffering and enslavement of his people, Tarnum discovers true and glorious history and calls an army to fight with tyrany. Wandering through wastelands of his homelands and wet swamps he repeats - and even surpases - deeds of legendary barbarian king, the first conqueror of usurpers.

2. Lords of the Elements
Even reunited armies of elves from wood ramparts cant stop the attack of black, red, rust, crystal and azure dragons conducted by dragon queen Mutare. Knowing this, elves retreated into the woods and magic wastelands. Not only undead hero, Tarnum can save the world from greedy claws of the bloodthisty queen.

3. Dragon charge

After ten thousand years the rulers of the elements shaked off the shackles and went to war. If Tarnum will get over his aversion to magic, he can learn spells and stop incoming chaos. To create army capable of succeed this quest, he must traverse fields of fire and magic clouds, twinkling lakes and boulder fields, conquering all of the dimensions of the elements.

4. Warriors of the wastelands
When Aliison father soul was taken from paradise, Tarnum took up the journey through dark, tangled, cursed labyrinths of the underworld. There, where only towns are inferno and nacropolis, every step means fight for life with armies of demons that would wish to keep Tarnum in underwold forever, together with his immortal soul.

If you'll be interested I can try to post is there somewhere but not sure If I'll be able to extract it alone.
Also found Might and magic 6, 7, 8, 9 and some spinoffs on a cd Very Happy
IMGAES:
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 04:33

Heroes Chronicles were an official DLC and they are anyway for Heroes 3. They are canonical (and thus known to everyone) and their plot is connected with Heroes 4 Smile

Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 05:02

I am afraid that posting a Heroes Chronicles CD disks would be illegal. But actually people get over it, and all extracted campaigns for SoD can be easily found on the net Razz (no, they weren't prepared in editor from zero, extracting maps from campaign file in Hex editor took me a seconds Rolling Eyes). Anyway, I can commend all HC campaigns with a clear consciense Smile Even if they're not very hard, plot is simply amazing!

I've also this M&M antology, but sadly it doesn't contain music for M&M6 and 7 Evil or Very Mad

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Ragoon
Minotaur
Minotaur
Ragoon

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-22, 09:11

My question is - are we are planning on introducing chronicles campaigns into succesion wars mod?
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-23, 04:03

Right now - nope. Sir Albe is working on campaign for H1 currently and maybe we will find some time to prepare original SW campaigns, but HC could take too much time. After all, to understand Tarnum's history you should lead those fractions, which were led by Tarnum Razz

Back to top Go down
Baronus
Nomad
Nomad
Baronus

Quality Points : 1
Registration Date : 2016-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2016-12-28, 11:03

Illegal was selling fans one by one HC campaign as new games. And in Poland only 4 camp. in pack DONT FIT to rest four! Those campaigns are only sentiment to Heroes III. Bad ballanced, recycling Heroes III resorces, fast selling... Scandal. Only Terry Ray fabula is fine and only it is why we play. So dont worry. Selling it its illegal :-):-):-)
Thanks for collector edition. I dont know it. Maps are in polish lang?
But we have 9 factions is SW. Knight, Sorceress, Barbarian, Wizard, Witch. Only Conflux is a problem. Its possible with small corrections fit it.
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2020-03-17, 02:59

I've found all the maps from the old Crypt Wink They're here (189 maps):
http://krypta.archiwum.heroes.net.pl/mapyh2.html
Here in a one package:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9w87md2yj1ftlx/Krypta.7z?dl=0
I hope there is something not yet to be found in MYP Laughing

Back to top Go down
Unknown_Hero
Mage
Mage
Unknown_Hero

Quality Points : 78
Registration Date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime2020-03-18, 02:39

After verification from the names, all these scenarios are already available in the MYP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 176 rediscovered maps!   176 rediscovered maps! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

176 rediscovered maps!
Page 1 of 1