~ Forums of Enroth ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Forums of Enroth ~

The Enroth diehard fan community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» fheroes2 General Announcements
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby sirDranik 2024-03-17, 23:35

» Photo Gallery
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:57

» Heroes Orchestra's 5th Birthday concerts with Paul Romero
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby Sir Albe 2024-03-07, 06:55

» Polskie powitanie
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby rrravyn 2024-03-05, 04:02

» Heroes II localisation: how to make no-CD patch.
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby kiku 2024-02-19, 02:43

» WARNING - The dreaded moment is here: Heroes 6 servers shutting down
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby Blake01 2024-02-17, 15:25

» Forum Admins Feed
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitimeby GodRage 2024-02-15, 22:10

Poll
Global announcements should be:
Everlasting, 1 for each project.
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar110%Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Temporary, when there is something new to announce.
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar11100%Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar12
 100% [ 6 ]
Holalala... No idea where the Ultimate artifact is.
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar110%Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Redbar12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most Viewed Topics
H3SW: General Graphics discussion
Ragoon's Graphics For HoMM3SW
Introduce yourself
H3SW General Discussion
H3SW Map List: Work in progress
H3SW: Dwelling Development
Forum Admins Feed
The Floody Land
Enrothian Fan Art
Heroes III: The Succession Wars v0.8.1 Beta

Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album

Go down 
+3
Uhm
Orzie
Galaad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Galaad
Elf
Elf
Galaad

Quality Points : 85
Registration Date : 2015-01-06

Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Empty
PostSubject: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-02-27, 10:05

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/indiedesigners/paul-anthony-romero-the-piano-sonatas-album

Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album 33f090508868433e886308e63eea10a1_original
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-02-27, 17:34

Ah, lucky Sir Albe and Uhm in fact were in Torun on that concert. Smile

Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-02-27, 20:50

Yes I've seen this awesome thread already, seemed like a great time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-02-27, 23:40

5$ for digital version? I think I can afford it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

Quality Points : 452
Registration Date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-02-28, 04:53

I want this to happen so bad! I always wanted to have HoMM music like this to play on vinyl and a score book to have for playing the songs myself. That would be amazing!!! That is why I went all in for the highest reward Smile
Back to top Go down
Darmani
Master Modder
Master Modder
Darmani

Quality Points : 47
Registration Date : 2014-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-03-01, 16:30

Oh my god. This would be a dream come true. Backing!
Back to top Go down
Orzie
Master Modder
Master Modder
Orzie

Quality Points : 843
Registration Date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-03-01, 17:51

Huh, the top positions ($99 or more) are all gone. A nice indicator of Mr. Romero's art quality. Smile

Too bad I've got major financial problems right now. Still got 26 days to get better though.

Elf
Elf
Galaad

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2016-03-02, 02:11

Damn already gone so fast! I mainly want vinyl and t-shirt, I hope I get enough money before is over as well!
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-07, 21:50

So you might remember that this kickstarter didn't reach its goal of gathering 30.000 $, collecting only 5000 $. I talked to the people behind it during the campaign clearing out that 30k was way too huge and that I thought they should minimize the costs to reduced the needed price. Afterwards I been in contact with one of the guy behind the project and I told him I hope they didn't just aband releasing the music in some form. I proposed free FLAC/mp3 upload online of the concert which would allow everyone to listen to it and be rather free to do.

Now I am told something is in the work and today this picture got released with the following text (on polish):
Szykujemy dla Was coś naprawdę dużego i unikatowego, więcej informacji odkryjemy niebawem. Domyślacie się, co to może być? #gamemusicpl
Which roughly translates to: We are preparing something really big and unique for you, more information will discovered soon. Any idea of what it could be? #gamemusicpl
Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album 17097776_10154877018496138_7729556495069298677_o

I am very excited to see what solution they come up with. Hopefully we can soon enjoy to whole concert somehow.
Back to top Go down
rrravyn
Nomad
Nomad
rrravyn

Quality Points : 41
Registration Date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-08, 21:49

That's great news! I was really sad when I heard that kickstarer didn't reach the goal but know... maybe it's another chance Smile Thanks for the news, Sir Albe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-08, 22:57

You are welcome rravyn. I really hope we all get to hear the music from the concert soon. It was so amazing and the themes reach a whole new level when played by Paul on the piano Smile I will post again as soon as I see an update.
Back to top Go down
Uhm
Vampire
Vampire
Uhm

Quality Points : 477
Registration Date : 2015-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-09, 11:18

Where we can look for the most recent informations?

Well, Roland, it seems I've won our little contest.  But don't worry. Not only have I decided to spare your life, but I am appointing you monarch of the Western Tower.  Perhaps I will come and visit your splendid court, when you are not entertaining important rats and spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-09, 11:22

Uhm wrote:
Where we can look for the most recent informations?

Right here https://www.facebook.com/GameMusicpl/?fref=ts Smile
Back to top Go down
Saki
Skeleton
Skeleton
Saki

Quality Points : 4
Registration Date : 2017-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-10, 00:01

Not 100% sure, but judging by the users' comments and the responses of the profile, it's highly probable we'll be getting some concert in Poland yet again;)
Back to top Go down
Sir Albe
Mage
Mage
Sir Albe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime2017-03-10, 00:45

Saki wrote:
Not 100% sure, but judging by the users' comments and the responses of the profile, it's highly probable we'll be getting some concert in Poland yet again;)

That would be amazing! But I would still say the it is most probably "just" the release of the audio for the concert held in 2015, but let's see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album   Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Anthony Romero - The Piano Sonatas Album
Page 1 of 1